1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Miller passes away

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cortana, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Mac Miller passed away today at the age of 26.

Rest in Peace, wasn't a big fan, but I know he was helping talent that I enjoy and I never had any reason to dislike him. ​

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Whhat the fuck

Damn RIP. So young

3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Swimming was a great album, he was one of my modern favorites easily. Hits pretty fucking hard

• Like Like x 1
  4. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

26 is way too young. Dude had some classics and is 100% responsible for the new wave and the success of recent hip-hop. A young genius taken too soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

What the fuck man

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Yeah, I wasn't even that big of a listener or a fan, but it's still heartbreaking to see someone, so young, die from something so preventable. It's a travesty.

7. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

I was a fan of Mac and will always be after his tragic passing. I remember bumping his music a lot in 2011/12 and then took a break from him for a while. I went back to his music two years ago and seen how much he evolved as an artist and he was only getting better. It's sad that his album got overshadowed by Astroworld and that not many people got to listen to his latest work and only referred to him as the guy who made the song Donald Trump.

I don't want to use this thread to exploit Mac's death to push my narrative, but I feel that I have to or else this shit is gonna be stuck in my head.
    But there's gotta be some way where we can help people who have substance abuse without feeling scared that they will be federally charged for the usage of illegal substances. How many friends and family members will we lose before we change the law for it? Look at Demi Lovato, she almost had an accidental OD and almost passed away. Especially with drugs getting mixed with retarded shit like fent, I feel as this chain is gonna continue until there's a change within the system.

Anyways, I can keep going on, but I'll just probably make another thread as this one should be to remember Mac.
    Rest easy, brother.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Not a fan but we should be aware of what he had to deal with. RIP Mac Miller. God bless