OOC Looking for a match?

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Drake/Andrew comes out of the entrance way, dressed in a high collared jacket. The collar itself has built in RGB LED light strips in it.

Ladies and Germs, there is no match tonight. But you're still in for quite a treat-- because someone has decided to grace you with their presence coming off of their win at IWT Retrubtion! That man battled non other than Dick Fagget, a man who is hard to best. Literally. It's hard fighting a man who has an erection the entire match. Yet this man, nay, this GOD did just that!

It's the match everyone is talking about. Yeah, who cares if Michael brought out a now homeless man and took his dinner money. Who cares if Christian STOLE that win from me! Not me, not salty at all. But I heard he did OD like I wanted him to, so everything is fine now. That World Title was auctioned off to the highest bidder after his death, and needless to say it looks quite nice above my fireplace.

This God is the talk of the town, and after announcing his retirement and focus on bettering the better company AAW, he was attacked. By a coward who seemed to be sporting black face. He also stunk of weed. And since then, he hasn't gotten to speak on this matter. Until now.

So please, join me in welcoming, the GOD, @Dat Kid!!​

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
@Dat Kid

wanna face Dampshaw, and Andrew can FIGHT Tumbas. Make it a mini tourney for the #1 contendership. Can have a dark match after the show for the final, and the next PPV can see them face the champ.

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
@Dat Kid

wanna face Dampshaw, and Andrew can FIGHT Tumbas. Make it a mini tourney for the #1 contendership. Can have a dark match after the show for the final, and the next PPV can see them face the champ.
I don't think that I'm going to be using Drake/Andrew full time, but I also don't know who I'd use rn. Not bringing Ares to IWT until he's been established in AAW.