Liberal are pussies.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Liberal?

But yeah, generalization means nothing. Washington and Grant were liberals, and they risked their lives in wars.

Reactions: Jay the Oddity

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
Both sides are pussies. Shouldn't you be crying about Transexuals in bathrooms or something?
Pretty much this...

I'm involved in the campaign Trail every cycle and I am a liberal is the hardest damn thing you will ever do is campaigning but I will assure you this conservative or liberal the ones who get out there and campaign I have the upmost respect for regardless of what they're campaigning for because I know just how hard it is standing on your feet 17 days for early voting at the polls 4 in the morning not going home until 10 at night then getting on Twitter Facebook and any other social media platform and not sleeping there's no pussies in the hardcore political world not Republican not Democrat the only pussies are the ones who are not truly involved

Mar 17, 2019
Those fighting for our protection during the 20th century were scolded and talked down to by the liberals never surrender is always surrender to a liberal.

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
George W. Bush won in 2004 based on feelings because John Kerry had him beat on logic.

To truly have a well-rounded political mindset, you need to be logical about addressing feelings. As long as human beings have feelings, their feelings must be thought of.

That said, both liberals and conservatives are absolute dorks!!

Mar 17, 2019
George W. Bush won in 2004 based on feelings because John Kerry had him beat on logic.

To truly have a well-rounded political mindset, you need to be logical about addressing feelings. As long as human beings have feelings, their feelings must be thought of.

That said, both liberals and conservatives are absolute dorks!!
what you on about you braindead fuck.

kerry tryed telling the public that he was a war hero to get the lib feelings in a pms tizzy and bush proved, with facts and testimony, that it was just that - kerry pulling strings :adam::adam::adam::adam: