Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Yo what's good

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Shadow, about half of us here got kicked to the curb. Been over a year at least, but I don’t really care. Barely watch wrestling and I everyone who I mainly talked to is already here

Danielson

Trainee
Feb 5, 2018
Shadow, about half of us here got kicked to the curb. Been over a year at least, but I don’t really care. Barely watch wrestling and I everyone who I mainly talked to is already here
What did they boot You for? Did you say you are a dog guy

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
What did they boot You for? Did you say you are a dog guy
Agreed to step down as a mod, logged off, and I came back banned. Apparently I sent people to troll the site while I was gone. We talked it out and I got unbanned. But I was talking about it in a DM, they read it and banned me again. Got unbanned again, but at that point I was over it. Gave away my account and it got banned for good

Danielson

Trainee
Feb 5, 2018
Agreed to step down as a mod, logged off, and I came back banned. Apparently I sent people to troll the site while I was gone. We talked it out and I got unbanned. But I was talking about it in a DM, they read it and banned me again. Got unbanned again, but at that point I was over it. Gave away my account and it got banned for good
They are ridiculous. I forget what I did but I think I just burned dolphs. Lol also they didn't like my gimmick. Nothing I posted on that site was true. I have no kids or ex wife.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
They are ridiculous. I forget what I did but I think I just burned dolphs. Lol also they didn't like my gimmick. Nothing I posted on that site was true. I have no kids or ex wife.
It was that but something to do with you joking with GN and Snow in the NFL thread i think? Might be wrong.

What up G how you been?
Not bad bro, just busy
hbu

Reactions: Danielson

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Same man work work work work
very unfortunate tbh. i feel like every month i need at least a day off to function and not lose my mind. on the other hand, getting paid well.