1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Languages

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

I have a big interested in languages. I love to learn languages. I have serious interest in numerous languages.

I'm currently studying Serbian. I know a decent amount of Spanish though I need work on things like expanding my vocab. I know how to form sentences, and articulate what I mean but just words that I need to learn.

As for Serbian. I've so far learned basic pronouns like I, You, He etc etc and possessive pronouns. I also know the alphabet, how to read the Cyrillic alphabet and how to use it.

Dime sobre idiomas que te gusta y queries aprender :cesaro2:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dylan™

Dylan™ Rookie

Learning French and German at the moment. Will probably focus on French from the next school year onwards
    Irish doesn't count

3. Juventudinho

I don't really like French or German. I like Italian, but mostly because it sounds nice. I don't think they have considerable impact on the world. French has France and some areas of Africa, so I guess it carries some importance.

4. Juventudinho

Some languages I'd like to refine/learn (ranked from most knowledgable to least)

Spanish
    Urdu
    Portuguese
    Dutch
    Serbian

I'm kinda torn on which I'd like to tackle first. I think going for the most commonly known ones is easier, and work my way down.

5. Juventudinho

Eu aprendendo português e eu quero falar espanhol quando eu practico a portugues

6. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

I'm learning Japanese.
    Konichiwa means I fucked Shadow's bitch

7. Juventudinho

Japanese people suck ass and have small dicks like you

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

When I told you to go fuck yourself I didn’t mean it literally, seesh.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Was exposed to, Italian, French, and Spanish. I can't speak any of it and my wife can speak Nepali and Hindi. Its good to know other languages and cultures. Honestly, I am dyslexic, so just spelling English correctly is hard for me but I encourage you all to learn all languages as its the key to jobs as well.