1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Storyline KONY 2018

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by TUMBAS, Aug 3, 2018.

1. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

-Dick is stood in the dark against a wall. He holds a piece of paper in his hand as sweat pours down his frantic face-

I didn't want to have to do this, but you forced me to do this you son of a bitch! I don't know how you managed to kill the IWT ChampION but I think I can put two and two together and bust this whole case. Demetrious, you fucked up this time.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you all remember that African fuck Kony? Well my opponent seems to be spending his time with war criminals, and I have the proof! [​IMG]

This is classified CIA documents that I came out of retirement to solve. No longer is this match about the united states championship. Now I am coming to save America and kill you and Kony once and for all. This is personal now. I'm gonna drop a trump sized nuke on your ass when it comes time for our match. Your fried Joseph Kony cannot help you there.

You may of done the impossible, but I know your one and only weakness now. I have studied your profile. I know your every move before you even do it. This is the end of your evil actions. I will not rest until America is safe again. HO RAH!

-Dick then starts hitting more crack in a dark alley-

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1