Storyline ...Just hand me the damn title already.

AidsJohnson

Rookie
Oct 4, 2017

Aids walks out to an empty arena, setting up for the evening house show for the IWT crowd. He is clearly directing, as he points around directing traffic, tapping the mic, adjusting to the camera - now zooming in.

Aids taps the microphone again for dramatic effect* Do you hear me now FROM?!! Dat Kid? Jabron't? It's me Aids, and I'm here for one. more. run. I'd point up to the IWT Mania sign, but these seat's aren't empty because it's too early, no. This right here is the IWT's finale via Datxie Carter and his better half Fooqy Booqy. I'm here for my belt, because i'll be damned if this isn't the last time I will hear some half assed fortune story from some midcard mark trying to create something they didnt have half a decade ago!

Dat Kid, Michael, and so many others spend so much time trying to recreate the glory that YOU ALL NEVER SHARED 5+ years ago, and it's so enraging I cannot for the life of me understand it. I get it, though, "Aids I'm so much better than you, can you even beat me now? Nooooooooo"

Yes. I'm not here for dat kid, i'm here for what is mine so I can put that son of a bitch in my profile as the LAST IWT CHAMPION like I deserve. I'm here for you Fooq. It's about my time in the sun, my limelight, my championship, my IWT, and most importantly.

Me. It's all about me. I am the show, i am the game, and without me there is now IWT. Clearly. Tell me i'm wrong and come at me, Thot. I'll be leaving with that belt.

Dat Kid

Rookie
DCW Creative
D-Generation X
Oct 30, 2017
Dat Kid walks out to the stage of the empty arena with the colossal Evander by his side.

Aaaaaaaaaah! Wrong! I’m glad you found the time out of you busy schedule of being an alcoholic failure to actually show up to work. Truth be told Farooq is the last IWT Champion and rightfully so. Farooq has shown up to work when you and everyone else abandoned the IWT. When The Black Empire was out here changing the way this place works, where were you? Where was The Bullad Club? where was Joey Bryant? Where was Christian? Where was Andrew?

I’ll tell you where you all were, in retirement where Farooq and I fucking put you! You wanna talk about glory. Everything you got in IWT was because of me, whether it was when i gave you title opportunities or when I carried your ass in the IW3 it was always me doing all the work. But i see not much has changed cause now that I changed the game and run the show you wanna come im here looking for handouts.

Do I look like I have diabetes? This ain’t Jono’s show no more, it’s the Jabri show and I don’t care if I got 3 people om the roster, you’re always gonna be in the back of the line, bitch.

AidsJohnson

Rookie
Oct 4, 2017
This is one of the most pathetic responses to anything I've ever seen. This pandemic pandering pathetic crowd of two lets me know that even though i'm hard pressed to find an actual third in the current IWT, they claim that they put me into retirement, while the honest facts are lost into history forever. Let's recap for everyone who falls into this historical landslide to chance run into via Google cache in the future. Let's be honest, you cannot google IWT without finding my name at the top of the listing.

You, along with so many others claim ownership to my titles, arguing that without YOU I would have never made it, ignoring the fact that you were competing during about 80% of the actual IWT, including the time you were also helping book matches....and YOU NEEDED ME. YOU asked me, YOU put me in the main event, IN FACT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU Booked Farooq in the midcard, while leaving me and your girlfriend at the time Victoria Parker to fight because you had different plans...and you know what happened!?

She LOST, YOU LOST. You lost every time I faced you in anything that mattered, and you chose yourself over Farooq because we all knew that the midcard was where the future champions were thanks to poor management, while I stood tall over your significant other for ALMOST A YEAR....Before I beat your protoge.

I am everything that made the IWT great, I rose to the occasion. You are the weak squash match people watch get destroyed on the way to the match they really want to see. You, From, are always going to by my #2, the shit I left on the side that just refuses to degrade. You fester, like Jonathan does in life...you do in your professional death.

Look me in the eyes and tell me I don't deserve Farooq, because I can't beat him...and not because you honestly cannot stand the idea that I end up with the IWT title around my waist like it was meant to be. I'll beat you @Cortana and when I do, I'll have earned your respect that I so rightfully deserve. You really want to let your daddy talk for you Fooqy? Just like last time, years ago, when you went all that way for a SMALL window in HIS video?

I call out the champion, I get his slave-driving counterpart who isn't much more than a malignant growth on his side at this point, and I'm supposed to back down?! You ask where was I while you REBUILT THIS IWT!??!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

I was with everyone else watching you jump into a dumpster fire from 8 feet up, feeling like you were a badass, all for our pleasure. You're pathetic, From, you never lived up to your potential. You never competed well, you never were a leader, and you certainly are not that man now. I'm here for your IWT champion, not his doppelganger.

Reactions: Cortana and Dat Kid

Cortana

PWF Artificial Intelligence
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Slow clapping can be heard from one of the upper sections, the lights pan to find one figure. Farooq stands up, with the IWT World Championship on his shoulders. The champion stretches a bit, stretching and smirking.

"Is that all? The only thing I heard, is that someone wanted a fight. Well good, at least someone has some balls here. You mumbled for long and drove me to sleep, but I did hear that you wanted a shot at my Championship."

Farooq begins to move down the stairs.

"Because I want people to see. What happens when you cross the Lord and try to take what's his. You'll be the sacrifice, to display what'll happen to others when you talk bigger than you are."

Farooq stands on the barricade, raising the IWT World Championship.

"The old guard will die, with you Aids. Once I toss your wretched body away, I'll usher in a new era. One that'll cause IWT to thrive, one that'll attract more top contenders around the world. Mexico, Japan, UK, China...but it starts here in America first. The Lord, will gladly remove the life from your old body, and I'll use the last of the old IWT that can't evolve, to become even greater. I've retired five Championships, and you'll be the first wrestler."

Dat Kid

Rookie
DCW Creative
D-Generation X
Oct 30, 2017
*Kid looks up at Farooq*

Sorry boss I didn’t know you were up there. Let’s do this then, March 30th at IWTMania VI it will be “The Lord of The Black Empire” Farooq going 1 on 1 with Aids Johnson for the IWT Championship.

*Dat Kid presses the button for crowd noise on his phone*

That’s not all, since you didn’t earn this opportunity Aids it doesn’t seem fair to have Farooq have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Not only will Farooq’s IWT Championship be on the line, but Aids, your Hall of Fame ring will also be on the line!

I’m not done yet. No...

The referee for that match will be none other than yours truly!

Aidsey wept.

*Kid tosses his mic*

Reactions: AidsJohnson