Rumor James Ellsworth send dick pics to underage girl

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth is denying allegations made by a 16 year old pro wrestling fan on social media today.

The fan, who uses the @Kliqkid Twitter handle and calls herself an aspiring pro wrestler in her Twitter bio, sent word to the wrestling media earlier today about how Ellsworth had allegedly sent her nude photos of himself, knowing her age. The girl included edited screenshots of messages from Ellsworth and a screenshot of a message she received from someone claiming to be in the wrestling business, who also had negative things to say about Ellsworth. The 16 year old fan also accused ECW Original Sabu of hitting on her in her Direct Messages.
Source

I don't know man. She posted screenshots with literally everything censored. She posted a screen of what I presume is his Snapchat handle and has been constantly on Twitter talking about shit. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I have a hard time thinking he did, and I don't know why she would contact fucking dirt sheets instead of the cops or some shit. However she did post some uncensored pics of Ellsworth doing some stupid ass poses in the mirror.

Thoughts?

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
wonder how big his dick is

also, guy looks like a fuckin creepo so it aint all that surprising tbh

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I wonder if he would get offended if someone told him "Keep ya chin up homie.... Er... I mean, uh, keep ya head up!"

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised and I guess until all the facts are in we have to see. If he did the act, fuck him, let him be in jail for 20 years.

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
Telling me get this right someone born in the 2000 is claiming to get a dick pic with a screen name Kliqkid clearly a 90s Wrestling Mark and as obviously already mentioned unlikely based off the fact that they decided to report to dirt sheets another clear sign of a 90s Wrestling Mark based off all the evidence I would say this person is at least 20 years old and at the very most no chin is more likely the victim of a catfish then being a pedophile

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Telling me get this right someone born in the 2000 is claiming to get a dick pic with a screen name Kliqkid clearly a 90s Wrestling Mark and as obviously already mentioned unlikely based off the fact that they decided to report to dirt sheets another clear sign of a 90s Wrestling Mark based off all the evidence I would say this person is at least 20 years old and at the very most no chin is more likely the victim of a catfish then being a pedophile
Because his most recent stint was in TNA, you say that. However, had he not went to TNA and just left WWE, you'd be all like, "Fuck him! Throw him in jail!"

Anyway, my personal feelings are, wait until the evidence surfaces. May just be another dumb broad trying to ruin an innocent, or it may indeed be that he is a freak.

The chinless wonder gets more mentions than Hogan these days lol.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
There's pictures of her on Twitter. She's clearly a rather young female. May not be 15, but no older than 18.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
There are pictures of her on Twitter. She's clearly a rather young female. May not be 15, but no older than 18.
Let him rot in hell, to be honest. Fuck him as I heard from some Indy wrestlers he finally got caught so that shows you he has been doing this for a while. Here is a video that tells a lot

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Let him rot in hell, to be honest. Fuck him as I heard from some Indy wrestlers he finally got caught so that shows you he has been doing this for a while. Here is a video that tells a lot
Innocent till proven guilty.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
It's hilarious lol

Feelsbad for Ellsworth. My man was probably making good money from the WWE run. Ruined it by being a nasty perv. That girl probably led him on, but its Ellsworth that takes the fall.