1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumor James Ellsworth send dick pics to underage girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roadster, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Source

I don't know man. She posted screenshots with literally everything censored. She posted a screen of what I presume is his Snapchat handle and has been constantly on Twitter talking about shit. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I have a hard time thinking he did, and I don't know why she would contact fucking dirt sheets instead of the cops or some shit. However she did post some uncensored pics of Ellsworth doing some stupid ass poses in the mirror.

Thoughts?

2. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

wonder how big his dick is

also, guy looks like a fuckin creepo so it aint all that surprising tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I wonder if he would get offended if someone told him "Keep ya chin up homie.... Er... I mean, uh, keep ya head up!"

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised and I guess until all the facts are in we have to see. If he did the act, fuck him, let him be in jail for 20 years.

6. Kent

Kent Rookie

Telling me get this right someone born in the 2000 is claiming to get a dick pic with a screen name Kliqkid clearly a 90s Wrestling Mark and as obviously already mentioned unlikely based off the fact that they decided to report to dirt sheets another clear sign of a 90s Wrestling Mark based off all the evidence I would say this person is at least 20 years old and at the very most no chin is more likely the victim of a catfish then being a pedophile

7. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Because his most recent stint was in TNA, you say that. However, had he not went to TNA and just left WWE, you'd be all like, "Fuck him! Throw him in jail!"

Anyway, my personal feelings are, wait until the evidence surfaces. May just be another dumb broad trying to ruin an innocent, or it may indeed be that he is a freak.

The chinless wonder gets more mentions than Hogan these days lol.

8. Roadster

There's pictures of her on Twitter. She's clearly a rather young female. May not be 15, but no older than 18.

9. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Let him rot in hell, to be honest. Fuck him as I heard from some Indy wrestlers he finally got caught so that shows you he has been doing this for a while. Here is a video that tells a lot

10. Roadster

Innocent till proven guilty.

11. Blue

Blue Rookie

It's hilarious lol

Feelsbad for Ellsworth. My man was probably making good money from the WWE run. Ruined it by being a nasty perv. That girl probably led him on, but its Ellsworth that takes the fall.

12. Zigglesboy

Zigglesboy Rookie

Sounds like his momma raised a bitch

• Agree Agree x 1