1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Match IWT Survival II - Virtue v. Farooq & Scott Fargo

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Roadster, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...and it is a Tag Team match?

Introducing the participants...
    (@Juventudinho & @DK JAMES) Joey Bryant & Michael (Virtue) vs. Farooq & Scott Fargo (@Cortana & @James)

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
    - All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
    - There is no promo limit
    - The deadline for all promos is September, 25th 2018
    - Voting will then last for 24 hours
    - Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

2. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

"I CAN STILL FEEL THE LOVE, I CAN STILL FEEL THE LOVE"

*The words ring through the IWT arena's speakers for the second time ever as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction of mostly cheers but some boos. The song continues to play for 33 seconds then Joey Bryant slowly walks out onto the stage. The crowd pops a bit to see Joey in his ring gear for the first time in years as he struts out the center of the stage. He stands still for a moment and then...*

[​IMG]

"....f-f-FEEL THE LOVE"

*Joey stands there for a moment with a smirk on his face after the pyro ends. He resumes walking down the ramp and runs and slides into the ring. He points to the far corner and fast walks over to it and stands on the second rope and holds both hands up high in the air as the crowd continues to show their excitement. He remains there for a couple moments before hopping down and picking up a mic as the music begins to fade. He walks to the center of the ring and raises the mic to his face as the crowd dies down a bit.*

"...why would anyone else come out here first? Why would any of you expect anything different? More importantly, why would any of you actually want to see anyone else? Before they decide it's time to interrupt me, I want to have a heart to heart conversation with each and every one of you. Regardless of your feelings about me and what I've done lately, what do my opponents bring to the table? Truly. There's the delusional, false businessman turned movie star. Can barely even call himself a wrestler anymore yet he flaunts his past accomplishments like he is one. Holding on to a much different past, just like everyone should expect him to do. I mean, I don't expect anyone to actually tune in to AAW, but I'm sure he brags about his glory days there too."

*The crowd continues to give Joey a mixed reaction but he starts to talk over them.*

"Farooq is actually something that his teammate Scott Fargo seems to be so against. An "old, boring act". Or better yet, a "Poor excuse of wrestler". So I'm just really not sure what your intention is here, Farooq. Do you trust Fargo? Do you actually believe the two of you have the same goals in mind? You sure do have a lot of nice things to say about him. Calling him the REAL IWT Champion and all that jazz. It's almost sad watching this unfold. The delusional "boring act" and the hypocrite..."

"Everything Scott Fargo stands for is full of contradictions. You claim you care for this company and want to take it to that next level, yet you hold it's top prize hostage. You claim these "legends" do nothing but show up, win the top title, then disappear again....but haven't you already done the same? You won the title. But you sure have stayed invisible since. Hasn't Farooq already shown you his collection of dust from the past? Yet that's fine with you. It's cool. You'll team with him to take on a fight that you have no business in. You'll come out here and hold that gold high in the air when in reality, everyone standing out here right now knows you've done nothing to earn it. You won a match or two in freshly revived IWT and immediately let that get to your head. Well you don't win from here on out. Because I'm here. I'm back. IWT is on the brink of being one of the top companies in the world again and we're all being held back by an egotistical maniac."

*He pauses as the crowd is more silent now, intrigued by what Joey has to say. He paces back and forth slowly.*

"You all might not LIKE Michael but--..."

*The crowd boos almost immediately at the mention of Michael's name.*

"No! No, you all might not LIKE Michael, but the fact of the matter is--*

*He gets cut off again by even more noise but decides to push through it.*

"The fact of the matter is, he's been the one for YEARS now, trying to bring this company back into the light. You all might not agree with the way he handles his business but let me tell you, he certainly handles his business. Look we're were at now. IWT Survival. We're back. Live and proud. That's not thanks to the Fargo's or Farooq's, that's due to the work and dedication he puts into ALL this. Michael and I have a business relationship that rests on nothing but making this company relevant again. If you can't respect that, why did you even buy a ticket to this show?"

*He chuckles briefly before standing still and raising the mic again.*

"To watch Dat Kid and some rookie go at it? To see Scott Fargo and Farooq? Please. You came because you love this company and want to see it go back to where it once was. It is nothing but a FACT when I say when I was on the top of it all, this company was flourishing like never before. The moment I fell from grace was the moment the company did the same. Who was at the heart of the downfall? Your "REAL" IWT Champion Scott Fargo and his petty pals. Who's the one holding us back from reaching the point again? Your "REAL" IWT Champion Scott Fargo. All he has to do is be a man and relinquish that belt to the company so we can start anew. But asking Fargo to be a man is like asking Farooq to create a successful business. It's just never going to happen."

*The crowd is now mostly booing at Bryant, some even chanting "YOU SOLD OUT!" but he ignores it all.*
    "Michael did not call on me to take out Farooq for no reason. I mean we need all the talent we can get at this point, but Farooq? Expendable. Even more, he is a threat to this company and therefore a threat to Joey Bryant. Fargo and all of you can say all you want about how fake I am and how I care for no one but Joey Bryant. How I want nothing more than to just become a 4x IWT Champion and just disappear again. I came into this company at 20 years old, 5 years later and we're still going strong! I'm not one of these "legends", I'm not a face of the past, I am the past, present, AND FUTURE of IWT. Forever. I've never fought for another company, this company never questioned my loyalty, and Michael never let me feel like IWT was truly dead. The only thing that continues to kill us off are ungrateful egomaniacs that think they deserve to be at the top at all times for no reason other than proving just how good they are. Well come and prove it then. Let's make IWT proud. Let's start fresh."

*He looks at the stage like he's expecting someone to cut him off, but no one does so he raises the mic one more time.*

"This was never your fight, Fargo. All we want from you is cooperation. As for you Farooq, all we want is for you to pack your bags and leave your past...in the past. This is about revival and now for both of you, survival."

*He lowers the mic and looks towards the stage once again as he awaits confrontation.*

• Like Like x 4
  3. Roadster

OOC: I'm gonna extend this match, till further notice.

4. Roadster

I'll post my promo before 12 AM central

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roadster

*The lights begin to flicker when at 0:06, Michael charges through the curtain, taking in the crowd and making his way down to the ring. He is clad in black leather pants, knee and kickpads, his wrists are taped he's wearing a vintage Virtue t-shirt. He calmly takes his time to enter the ring. He walks up the steps, walks onto the apron and wipes his feet before making his way to the outside top turnbuckle to raise both his hands in the air. He takes in the boos and he steps off the apron and into the ring. The lights and PA return to normal, as Michael takes a microphone from the producer.*

Michael: Here we go. Bryant, Michael, Virtue. We're here to rid the filth that runs rampant in our ranks. The IWT has been too generous for too long, and it has resulted in pain and misery for the true IWT faithful. Many of you cheer these goons, but they're reprehensible, in every sense. Do you not see that? They have no pride in their work, they don't care about anything. They think the IWT is them, and that they are the IWT.

*Michael looks around at the crowd, in amusement.*

Michael: They don't care about you, or me or the IWT. They're here to pad their pockets and line their shelves with titles; that they don't even rightfully own. My associate, Bryant, put it very well. The hypocrisy of a man, dying for praise, claiming to support the project whilst holding it hostage. Scott Fargo is not the IWT Universal Champion, and his reign is null and void; there's nothing more to it.

*Michael walks up to Bryant and puts his arm around him.*

Michael: Fargo is a man of no conviction, he is the epitome of a lost man, in a world full of vultures. He goes where the vultures flock, hoping for life, but he is sorely mistaken. He may have been defending his title for years, but the man was looking for nothing more than a flock of vultures to spot the IWT. If he cared about the IWT, not the publicity, then he would've been the first goddamn man to sign a contract. He would've been the first fucking guy to come to me, tell me he's in and that he's here to put the company on the map. He didn't. He did nothing of the sort. He wants to flaunt his years of trials with that falsely held title as a sign of conviction and support for the IWT, but the matter of fact was; he was defending it on non-IWT shows. The paradox is in the painting.

*Michael paces around Bryant and the ring.*

Michael: Then there's the ring leader. The ring leader. The parasite. The blood-sucking leech...Farooq. Farooq came to the IWT, looking for a sound investment. He wanted our viewers, our fans, our wrestlers to take note of his AAW. He wanted nothing more than to leech off the success of my blood, sweat and tears. He is the vulture that Fargo followed. Both Fargo and Farooq came to the IWT expecting easy pickings, but we're here. Virtue is here, and we're here to target the vultures and end this parasitic overflow. The overflow that began with Aids Johnson, It continued with Dat Kid; we know how those two ended. Now it leaves... Farooq.

*Michael looks dead at the camera.*

Michael: Farooq came back to be the "people's champion", once again! He came back to serve his loyal fan base! He returned to serve the IWT right with his presence-...No he didn't. He came back to pad his stats, jump on his flight back to AAW headquarters and cash in his check before deciding it was time to fucking retire. He cared so much about the IWT that he quit to start his own promotion...sounds so familiar. Let's be honest, these parasites see the fall of the IWT by the hands of the Canadians as a romantic blessing. They want to replicate it. Reek the rewards from it, but they must know, especially Farooq, that I don't forget and I always fight.

*The camera zooms.*

Michael: Farooq quit the IWT, after years of absence to tend to his promotion, and he teams with a man that not once during his romantic, patriotic, loyal trial of defenses of MY title, defended it on an IWT show, after it originally folded....?

*Michael looks to Bryant, again.*

Michael: This is the disease that we come to kill. This is what Virtue is up against, this is what the IWT is up against. We've overcome everything, and once again we will overcome the disloyal Judases that plague our ranks. We've come to treat the invasion, and we've come to treat the illness. Virtue is not here to play games, or to stand by whilst our titles are held hostage and our company is mocked and gutted. We're here to rain down hell, and take the names of those that are unfit to represent and walk amongst us. We're here to exterminate the rodents, and to give the vultures something to, actually, flock to.

Michael backs up and awaits his opponents.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

The lights go black, with multiple spotlights onto the stage. White smoke begins to fill the arena, at 0:15 Farooq rises from the bottom of the stage, onto the center. He has a microphone in his left hand, in his right an Emmy for one of his past movies.

[​IMG]

Farooq begins to speak as the music fades.

Farooq: "If the hypocrites inside the ring are done talking about leaving again, if we are done spreading lies, then I'd like to introduce our team properly. I'm sorry I'm not doing things the Joey Bryant way... Which is attack people from behind or running away from the company like a spineless bitch... Or the Virtue way, which is being about ten hours late..."

The crowd pops loudly.

Farooq: "Lets get to it! Introducing first, the man who is one of three men in this match that hasn't lost their home, the man who took the Hardcore division, United States division, TV division and European division and conquered them, a multi Emmy winner actor. He resides in the city of San Diego, California. This God weighed in at 256 pounds. He is Farooq!"

The crowd pops loudly.

Farooq: "Now of course I'm going to introduce my partner, and remind you why you should respect him. Let me remind you on how in 2016 he became the Newcomer of the Year, part of the Tag Team of the Year, had a Match of the Year candidate and of course also won the Grand Prix. Now let me Introduce my tag team partner. He resides in the town of Los Angeles, California. He weighed in today at 235 pounds. He is the ONE and ONLY Universal Champion! He is Scott Fargo!

Farooq steps to the side, waiting for his tag team partner to come out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

The music hits and the name "FARGO" flashes on the screen, and it's enough to get people going wild on their feet. The crowd chant "FARGO!" as the music builds up and the lighting flashes in time with the music. At 0:57, Fargo steps the curtain, holding his belt by his side, on any other night Fargo would be all smirks, showboating, and a confident strut to the ring. Tonight is different. Fargo, determined, and confident, steps up beside Farooq on the ramp. Fargo is handed a mic from some of the ring crew off screen. Fargo goes to speak but the crowd are still going crazy. Eventually, they quiet down.

"Ya hear that?"

Fargo stops and the lets the crowd cheer again. Fargo waits once more and continues.

"THAT is what I care about. I care about IWT. I always will care about IWT. IWT is home for me. I am not up here next to Farooq because I hate IWT and I want it to die. I'm up here with Farooq because I hate you, Michael."

Farooq and Fargo begin walking down the ramp toward the ring.

"With every bone in my body, I hate your fucking guts. With the way you run IWT, it is no surprise to me why it keeps going down the tubes. You bring out these irrelevant assholes, giving them a big pay out, and you expect the to stick around after the check clears. You are a fucking idiot. And then you have the nerve to question where my loyalties lay, my loyalties are with the people, my loyalties are with the name IWT, I could have given this title up like the rest did, but as long as I have this belt, IWT, the real IWT, IWT at it's absolute pinnacle, will never die. I'm not Michael's parrot. I'm not reading, lines he wrote for me to say, unlike Bryant over here, I'm not being paid to be out here at all. I'm here, I'm on Farooq's side because I'm loyal to IWT."

Fargo climbs into the ring.

"In the short time I spent in AAW, Farooq showed to me the qualities a promoter should show. Farooq didn't take shit from anyone. Farooq responded to ideas. Farooq didn't say one thing and mean another. But most importantly, Farooq wasn't an incompetent asshole. Michael stays in charge, IWT dies. Someone new comes in, who isn't a complete fucking braindead moron, someone like Farooq, and maybe, just maybe, IWT won't be "dead" again this time a year from now."

"Now, Bryant..."

Fargo pauses as the fans cheer. It's clear that Fargo vs. Bryant is the match the people want.

"My oh my, you're out here, looking like an absolute goddamn IDIOT. But then, you don't really care, do you? This is enough for you right? Read the script Michael wrote, learn your lines, say em, lose to me, go home, cash the check, disappear. That's what you care about. You are loyal to the numbers in your bank, I am loyal to the numbers in the seats, to the numbers in the stands, to the numbers watching at home. And to you, I stayed invisible as Universal Champion, but again, you wouldn't give a shit, you never even paid attention. For over a goddamned year at this point, I have taken this belt with me, I have looked for challengers all over the world, I stayed active and this belt stayed with me through all of it. I don't want it anymore."

Fargo pauses and drops the belt on the canvas.

"I'm tired of it. I'm sick of seeing it. I don't want it anymore, but this belt is more than just a beautiful gold plate on a leather. To me, this belt is IWT. It's the one thing that survived IWT. This title is the heart of IWT. And Michael wants me to give that up? I will never give that up. I will go to the grave with this belt. I just want someone, to step up, one on one, and beat me. Take this from me."

"One last thing, before my boy here wraps this up. Who the fuck is Virtue? What kind of dumb edgy bullshit is THAT?"

Fargo looks at Bryant confused.

"I don't think you understand how fucking dumb you look up here next to that."

8. Cortana

Farooq gets into the ring, standing across from the two competitors. He shakes his head in disappointment, bringing the microphone to his lips.

Farooq: And you know what Joey, why don't you just leave already? You know what I hate? The fact you both just sat here and took all the time in the world to run your mouth, but let me give the fans the the too long;didn't read part for the ones who fell asleep... Since after all, you both tell some good stories there."

Farooq cracks a smile, chuckling, starting to pace side by side.

Farooq: "Joey Bryant leaves and doesn't care about IWT. Virtue lost his house because he flaunts a big package he just can't contain. Both all of a sudden think I'm bad for IWT and want to take me out... You know, making some tin foil hat reasons or whatnot..."

The crowd laughs, Farooq sighing as he shakes his head once more, putting a hand on his hip.

Farooq: "You both took so long to sit here and tell the fans, tell the wrestlers, you don't give a damn about them. Which I can see. Because if I don't take care of you both, if Fargo can't take care of you both, then what's going to happen is you both are going to win, and Virtue will continue to RUIN the IWT. Because let me explain something to you Micheal, Virtue, if you can take the damn mask off, so we can be real for a second."

Farooq turns to the camera.

Farooq: "Sorry Corbin Reyes, but I'm going to have to reveal some secrets..."

Farooq turns to the face Virtue.

Farooq: "I am not signed to All-American Wrestling in the ways that you think, I'm the one funding it and getting it TV deals through my connections from Hollywood. I'm not leaving the IWT for anything, since I returned I've been nonstop at putting activity on this product. While you sit there and brag about opening the doors to a company without organization and calling it a reboot, I've been working the independent circuit, busting my ass. Then one day, I had a match. I saw my opponent in the back, his head down. I checked up on him, and the promoter had ripped him off. He didn't have money to go home and feed his wife and daughter because there's wrestling promoters who say screw you to the wrestlers. So I paid him twice as much, and I went to San Diego, and talked to an old friend. He was running a wrestling company, and I told him I want to make it bigger. Bigger so there's a place wrestlers can go and feel comfortable and get paid on time with more. I created AAW not to fight IWT, but for the wrestlers."

Farooq gets in Virtue's face, starring him into his eyes.

Farooq: "Look at everything Virtue! Look at it!! You have NO champions! You have NO stability! You have people who don't show up for their matches! Even the owner shows up late!! You keep my fucking name out of your mouth, because the next time you want to talk about, 'ohhh AAW is attacking IWT' you shut the fuck down, sit in your office and know your place. Because people like me, people like Fargo, we leave everything in this ring. We don't attack people from the back, and then go into the ring and attack our own employees. How much you keep your head away from AAW, and focus on more important things like your own damn living quarters. Talking about a parasite. Virtue, you take your lap dog, and get out of here. The only thing killing the IWT... is YOU."

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cortana

Farooq: "And I swear to the Lord in Heaven himself, if I hear my name come out of your mouth, and it doesn't have anything to do with business, I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to hurt you so bad, you're not going to feel anything when you wake up in the morning. You piece of shit, having the nerve to bring the backstage of the business and expose it. The fact that I would work in this place, despite the sleazeball that you are shows my dedication enough. It shows all our dedication. The Black Empire will show you how to run IWT the right way. This, is the Lord's word."

• Like Like x 1
  10. Roadster

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Roadster

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Roadster

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Roadster

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

shut the fuck up

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Cortana

Farooq is about to go Brian Pillman if he says any backup.

16. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

my mans you took like 8 days to post anything. I'm busy till tomorrow stop taggin me biiiitch

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Roadster

my account was hacked

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Roadster

by the love of the dragonclaw

20. James