Match IWT Supremacy - Danny Jacobs vs. Benjamin Locke

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...

Introducing the participants...
(@Indy) Danny Jacobs vs. Benjamin Locke (@James)

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
- All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
- There is a 2 promo limit
- The deadline for all promos is January 14th, 2018
- Voting will then last for 24 hours
- Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

Last edited:

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off

The lights dim, and then flash to the drum beat as the vocals kick in. As the guitar kicks in, Locke slowly makes his way out onto the stage where he stands as the vocals kick back in.

He poses for a second to a chorus of boos from a hostile crowd. He smirks as he looks around before he begins a slow walk down the entrance way. An unmistakable aura of confidence and arrogance surrounds him as he climbs onto the apron. He slingshots himself over the top rope and onto his feet inside the ring. Locke paces around the ring as his theme song slowly fades out. He stands for a moment among a sea of boos. He is then handed a microphone and waits for the crowd to quiet down before finally raising it to speak.

"So, here we stand, the main event. The one you have ALL been waiting for. It's certainly what I have been waiting for a VERY long time. For you see this is a moment I have waited for ever since my mentor James Sloane sent me to America to train under Scott Fargo."

Locke tries to continue but is cut off by chants for Scott Fargo. Locke puts his head down in disappointment, he then shakes his head and looks up with disgust before shouting over the chants.

"This is NOT about him. This is about ME now. His time? It's DONE. And he is NEVER coming back. Something that Danny Jacobs should have learnt from!"

"Now, I'm sure much like myself, you have heard the story a countless number of times. Well, I'll spare you from the whole thing. The short of it is, The Bullad Club came into IWT and seen what the problem the company had at the time was, got rid of said problem, and took over. But, IWT died anyways. Why? Because for all their talk, for all their accomplishments, The Bullad Club, Fargo, Dragon, Nakayama and especially YOU, Danny Jacobs, for everything you said you were capable of, all of your talk, all of it meant shit in the end."

Locke takes a moment to pause to let that last line sink in. He leans back in the corner taking in the hostility of the crowd.

"Even still, I stand here in the very same situation that they stood in. You see, when they showed up in IWT they made it their mission to take the guys on top, your Aids Johnsons and your Alias Antonios, you know, the old guys that the crowd was dead tired of, and kick their ass and toss them in the trash. I stand here, waiting for Danny Jacobs, the BIG GUY~! on top that the crowd doesn't care about anymore, in order to kick his ass and toss him in the trash. My goal is the very same goal that The Bullad Club once had. But unlike them, I only need myself to do it. No, there won't be any pussy lay down for me because we're friends bullshit here. This is all me. Every success I have, that will all be on me. And it starts here. It starts tonight. It starts when the BIG GUY~! gets into this ring so that I can cut him down to size and put him to sleep."

"To me, it doesn't matter how BIG of a GUY~! you are, or how strong of a guy you are, none of that matters when you are on back with your arm in my hands, inches away from snapping in half. Danny, I'm faster than you, I'm a better wrestler than you, and I'm sure you all heard that before, and I'm sure you couldn't give a shit as to how talented I am, or how fast I am. I'm sure you've heard that the bigger you are, the harder you fall before as well. Well...*smirks*...just because you've heard before doesn't mean it's any less true! You will fall to me, Danny Jacobs. You will fall, and fall hard. I will make you tap if I have to break every arm in your body to do it."

Locke looks up with a smirk.

"Not only am I more talented and faster than you, Danny. I also know more about you than you think. Sure, some of what Fargo has told might be bullshit, or out of date, as I'm sure like any good champion, you can adapt and evolve over time. I'm not coming out here expecting you to be as brain dead stupid as Fargo said you are. But, I know what you can do. I know how low you can sink to take out a threat. And, well, I am the biggest threat you'll ever face. Because I'm just like you were. Willing to do ANYTHING to make sure that I am the guy on top of the mountain. You must remember that feeling, Danny. The hunger, the drive, the determination. You must remember, because if you do, I want you to know, that's how I feel right now. And that scare you. And if it doesn't? I'll make it scare you."

"Danny, BIG GUY~!, I have come to take your throne. I have come to end you. For the greater good, I have come to replace you. Because if I don't, IWT will die again. And it will die for good."

Reactions: TeeHaitchGee

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
Amidst a chorus of boos, Locke stomps over to the rope and calls for a microphone. Locke grabs it and marches back to the center of the ring.

"I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I'm more than disappointed. I'm pissed off. Danny Jacobs, you have fucking pissed me off. When you grow some balls and get back in this ring with me, I will fucking kill you. Until that moment, Danny, I am the IWT Champion. I am the number one guy. I am the BIG GUY~!. And you? You. Are. Nothing."

Locke smirks.

"Because unlike you, I had the balls to show UP!"

Locke drops the microphone and leaves the ring, as the disappointed crowd go from booing to throwing trash at the ring and leaving en masse.