1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Match IWT Retribution - Michael vs. Dat Kid

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Juventudinho, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Who Won?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2018.
  1. Dat Kid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Michael

100.0%
  1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...

Introducing the participants... and it is an Unsanctioned Match for control of the I.W..T!
    (@Juventudinho) Michael v. Dat Kid (@Dat Kid)

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
    - All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
    - There is no promo limit
    - The deadline for all promos is August, 14th 2018
    - Voting will then last for 24 hours
    - Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

2. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Rookie D-Generation X

We here a car horn beep several times throughout the arena, but it's unseen. The small stage starts to shake and before we know it the car comes driving through the curtains of the stage, knocking down several set pieces, and lights to explode. The titantron, now fallen, and skewed, still functions with difficulty.

The small red four dour car opens and Dat Kid steps out. He opens his passenger seat door and pulls out a suitcase as well as a kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire. Kid rolls his luggage and weapon down to the ring, some fans stick their hands out, he starts swinging the stick at them, they jump back from the railing. Kid tosses the luggage into the ring before sitting on the apron waiting for Micheal to come out from the entrance way.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is an Unsanctioned Match-

Kid turns around to the ring announcer who notices Kid staring at him, he stops mid sentence and walks over, handing Kid the mic.

I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to say how great I think it is the IWT is getting another shot, being resurrected once again, but that's just not the case for me. You see every time the IWT gets brought back we see it lose a little bit of itself. This incarnation of what Micheal is calling IWT is all the same to me and I would have let him run the show. I wanted no part in the IWT at all, but Micheal being the business man that he is knows for a fact that IWT does not exist without me, name someone more synonymous with the IWT than me.

Erik Draven. GONE. Frank The Joke. FIRED. Alias Antonio. RETIRED. Aids Johnson. DEAD.

Through all the politics, arguments, invasions, betrayals, reigns, and years there has always been once constant, me. Now tell me why a man supposedly invested in the IWT go after me? I'll tell you why Micheal chose to go after me, it's because he knows that this place can't exist without me and he knows there isn't a person in the back who would give a shit about this federation if it wasn't for me.

I am the air that this place breathes and if it wasn't for me you'd all be choking on yet another lackluster PPV put on by Micheal filled with your favorite classics such as "Home Alone: The World Heavyweight Championship Division" starring Christian and some other undercard match being brought to you by KY and the reach around.

Yeah you think that's real funny right? You think that it's funny that something I spent five years of my life working on reduced to a sideshow attraction on the PWF network because Micheal can't get anybody to sign up and that's the truth. That is the pure cold facts of the situation and everyone around here just plays along, but it'll be a matter of months before this place goes down once again. Normally I'd start my own show, maybe go back to WWEF. a real network, and put on a show that can ACTUALLY compete with RWK.

But that's just the thing, I already have a show, THIS is my show. Everyone likes to claim ownership of this place. Solidus, Brit, Micheal, PWF, WWEF, Crayo, The Cure, the list goes on and on, but it doesn't matter who thinks they own the IWT because the king on a chessboard is as easily disposed just like every single person in this audience and in the back.

So Micheal, you called me out and then threw your son's teacher in the way so you could avoid getting in a fight, so who're you hiding behind tonight?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Juventudinho

OOC: Will do my promo soon.

4. Juventudinho

The lights begin flashing black and white as Michael's new theme song hits the PA system. At around 0:05 of the theme, Michael jolts out of the curtain with a determined look on his face. He's sporting similar attire to his regular red leather, but this time his pants are red denim, he is also sporting two elbow pads, and wrist tape. He walks around the ramp, staring at the red vehicle and the damaged titantron. He soaks in the fan reaction and the flashing lights before taking off. He asks a producer for a microphone and he's promptly given one.

Michael: How...How delusional can you be? You're the oxygen for this company? Then why is my name on the checks being sent to the arena, why is my name on the permits, why am I paying your ass to be here? I've bled for this company, constantly. I bring you back to settle an old score, thinking you'd be healthy enough to put on a show... - I was wrong.

*Michael stops standing atop the stage and begins to makes his way down to the ring, staring a hole through Kid.*

Michael: You've lost your mind, you've lost your memory and you've lost your talents. This isn't 2013, grandpa...this is NOW. You're delusional, Kid. You walk out here spewing random shit about Christian and Andrew...I have news for you, Kid - you're not in the World Heavyweight Championship match because you're not fit to lick their boots.

*Michael continues his way down to the ring; slowly walking down the ramp.*

Michael: You can desperately try to pump air into your own ego, but the matter of fact is that both Andrew and Christian have done something that you have never done, and that's voluntarily return to this company. They didn't wait for MICHAEL to breathe air into the IWT for them to get off their ass to come back, unlike you. Oh, and those names you've listed can easily be replaced with you without anyone noticing the differences. You're dead to these fans for the constant abandonment, you're retired as far as the wrestling world is concerned, and you'll out on your ass without a job, when I'm done with you... For someone that claims to be the soul of the IWT, it's awfully frequent for me to be leading the charge...isn't it?

*Michael reaches the ring side mats and wipes his feet on the grating, before continuing.*

Michael: You may see yourself as the savior for this company, but when the shit hits the fan - you're the first goddamn guy out the door. Where were you and your special IW3 in 2016, when your precious WWEF Network was pulling our plug? You were hours late to the show that could've kept us afloat. Where were you when the IWT was looking for life in 2017? You were no showing. You've abandoned this company more than once, and it's me picking up the pieces and consistently putting them back into place.

*Michael begins to circle the ring, flipping his soaked hair back.*

Michael: You have to face the facts, Kid, you need the IWT more than the IWT would ever need you. I'd actually love for you to go back to RWK, and the WWEF Network, because if you were nearly as valuable an asset as you say - you wouldn't have answered my challenge. You're a nobody in RWK. You know that as soon as you step back into the RWK, you'll be stuck in the lower midcard attempting to get recognition, but falling to... Ryder Parks? You're a nobody outside the IWT. You're nothing but hot hair and an afro as soon as you leave the arena, and RWK couldn't give a shit about your pedigree, especially since it expired in 2013.

*Michael climbs the steps and leans in by the post.*

Michael: Let's face it, the only reason you have this bloated ego is because myself and the IWT are cordial enough to recognize you as an influential veteran. The RWK spits on you, and quite frankly its come to the point where we, the IWT, are ready to spit you out the door and to make sure you're never seen again.

*Michael steps into the ring, standing across from Dat Kid.*

Michael: The time for lies, exaggerations and bollocks is over, Kid. You've lost your memory, your mind, your self-respect, but after I ruthlessly beat you into submission in this Unsanctioned Match, you'll lose the only thing you still have - your pride. I will have one foot on your chest and both my hands raised in the air gladly ushering in an era without the Dat Kid disease...- Gladly putting down the old dog, himself.

*Michael walks closer to Kid*

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dat Kid

OOC: Good promo. I’ll get ya tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dat Kid

PUT ME DOWN! You’ll just end up on a long list of people who can’t get it done cause I’m still standing here and if real athletes can’t end me a pencil pusher like you won’t be able to do it. The only one who is going to tell me to leave is ME because there ain’t a damn person that will keep me out of this ring! I have fought wars, not wrestling matches, and I won some and I lost some but this canvas is soaked in my blood and the blood that I have spilled. That’s not to take away anything you’ve done. You’ve resurrected the IWT more times than any other man in charge and as much as want you to die, I respect you. I think I probably respect you a lot more than most of these people do.

However, everyone knows I am the undying gatekeeper of the IWT, even you know that, that’s why you still respect...me. That’s why in 2018 you still want to fight a guy who hasn’t been IWT Champion since 2013. That’s why you message me on Twitter in the middle of the night because I am the IWT. And that’s why when your ass got canned I made a business deal that got IWTMania 5 on PPV with a card that has more than 3 fucking matches.

And when Aids and I tore down the house one more time, where were you? You did what Brit did at IWTMania 1 and no showed the biggest show of the year. You were nowhere to be see because you thought it was better to hang around with the Bullshit Club than to run a promotion that has managed to outlive and conquer every single promotion it’s come in contact with! Just like I have outperformed and outlived every competitor that I’ve come in to contact with and yes I took breaks, I stepped aside. I put my own ego in check so that I could train superstars, one of which is in your fucking main event, you’re welcome.

Listen, I don’t have to justify my years in the IWT to anyone because everything I touch turns to gold and this may be your company and you may be signing my checks but don’t get it twisted, you ain’t my boss, you’re my bitch.

I am not only the man who has held the most championships. I’m the man who created the most champions. I’m the man who got us a spot on TV in the first place. I’m the man who reinvented promos. I’m the man who was the first person to walk through those curtains and the man who shut the lights out when no one was left.

So you can take your self-righteous crusade to put an old dog down and shove it down your throat because the IWT IS DEAD! And I won’t let you desecrate my legacy and the legacy of every person who had a passion for this place anymore.

And if I have to lie and be perceived as delusional then call me Charles fucking Manson. Because I know the real truth and the real truth is you spit on me because it’s going to be a lot easier for you to take it up the ass when you get fucked out of owning this company.

Jesus Wept

*Dat Kid shoves the mic into Micheals chest*

• Like Like x 1
  7. Juventudinho

*Michael looks down, bitterly before backing up and restarting.*

Michael: You're right. You and Aids did tear the house down at Mani-...wait...wasn't that RWK Mania? For someone that absolutely loves this company, it's legacy and has such a deep frying passion, you seem very adamant on spitting on it anytime you can. You take the IWT's legacy and you rub it in the shit of the RWK, the company that banned myself and 99% of the IWT roster, the company that wanted to kick the IWT in the fucking teeth. And what do you do? Do you revive the IWT? Do you fight for its return? No...you sit back and let Beaver fuck you in the ass like a tidy little bitch whilst doubling the pleasure by officially stomping in the IWT's tombstone.

*Michael paces back and forth.*

Michael: You're a liar, and a fraud. You don't have this company's best interests at heart, and that's the matter of fact. I don't care how much blood you spilled, I care about how much more you're willing to spill. I don't care about the titles you've won, the matches you've had and the storylines you've crafted because those are all past tense. What matters to me is the here, and now.

*Michael stops pacing and just looks at Kid.*

Michael: I brought you back for the betterment of the show, not for you to be the show. I knew you were out of work, having failed at RWK in the midcard, so I decided to bring you back to settle a score. That score will be settled, but you won't be around to tell the tale of how I brought out the green shovel and ended your reign of terror before it could even start.

*Michael gets closer to Kid.*

Michael: You may think you're the ace of this organization. You may think you're going to get control of my company. You may think you're going to end your career on top...But you'll be sorely mistaken. You'll awake in 36 hours with one eye swollen shut and a tube up your dick trying desperately to keep you alive and you'll have to face a pill that will hit harder than any beating - the pill of failure.

*Michael stares directly in Kid's eyes.*

Michael: You could fail and fail when the IWT was healthy and strong; you'll just go away, start a stable in 2 months, have a run of terrible matches and repeat the scenario. But now that the IWT isn't as healthy, you can't run away each time the bitter pain of failure creeps up. You couldn't even make it in the RWK, a company headlined by a guy that had a mental breakdown when he couldn't beat Fargo. You're a peg lower than that, son. You're a peg lower than anyone here because they live for the future. You're here to protect a legacy that hasn't been built upon since 2013, and I'm here to build a future for this company and it's employees. You're here to talk about your past accomplishments, I'm here to create new opportunities for others to make their own.

*Michael gets nose-to-nose with Kid*

Michael: But I can't blame you. All things considered...You have no future. Whilst I'm here building for a future, you're living in the past tense, again and again. You can't open your mouth without speaking in the past tense. You can't pad your own ego without using the past tense. You've fallen to the depths, Kid. But that's only because you haven't had a future since you lost your title to Alias and went of the deep end trying desperately to resurrect a dying career. Regardless, when this night is over, Kid, you won't be referencing the past tense anymore - Nah, nah, you will BE the past tense.

*Michael throws off his ring gear and gears up for the match.*

• Like Like x 2
  8. Juventudinho

• Like Like x 1
  9. Juventudinho

Here's your winner...and STILL IWT Owner....MICHAEL!

10. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

This was a hell of match, you both did amazing.

11. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Remember when Roadie made alts to vote for himself and everyone hated him. Mans came a long way

Feels like 2016 all over again only getting 3 votes

12. Juventudinho

Fuk u mean 2016 had matches drawing 30+ votes

13. andie

You're high

14. Juventudinho

Nigga, 2 matches got 30+ votes. 2016 was the best year for activity the IWT had ever seen.

2015 had no activity, but you're too stupid to remember anything right.

15. andie

No I was busy carrying the IWT in 2015 don't you forget my v Indy was one of those 30+ votes you piece of shit

16. Juventudinho

You just said IWT did terrible activity during 2016 fuckhead

17. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

2016 was only good because of 5 people. IWT was shit before then, is just facts.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen