1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Match IWT Retribution - Christian (c) vs. Andrew

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Juventudinho, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Who Won?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2018.
  1. Christian

66.7%
  2. Andrew

33.3%
  1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...

Introducing the participants... and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship
    (@Punk) Christian (c) v. Andrew (@andie)

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
    - All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
    - There is no promo limit
    - The deadline for all promos is August, 14th 2018
    - Voting will then last for 24 hours
    - Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

2. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Christian appears on stage with his entourage following him closely behind. He signals one of his crew members to open a briefcase which contains the World Heavyweight Champion. The crew member hands Christian the World Heavyweight Champion and Christian raises it high as he looks out at the IWT crowd. Christian walks down the ramp and into the ring with his entourage still behind him. Christian gets handed a microphone.

Christian: It seems the day has finally come...

IWT Retribution is here!

*The crowd goes wild as Christian nods his head*

Christian: Right? Understandable because none of you people got anything better to do. You want to hold this place so dear and near to your heart, because it's all you've got going.

It's all Micheal has got going.
    It's all Farooq has got going.
    It's all that Andrew has got going...

*The crowd starts booing*

Christian: See you would think that once this company would plummet, that people would finally accept it's over and move on to bigger and better things. You would think that, but no, not my opponent tonight.

He wants to hold a grudge because he knows he was nothing. He knows he will never amount to anything and having this company die would be the last nail on the coffin for him and his chance to be remembered.

But realistically speaking, who on earth actually gives a shit about this match? Who on earth gives a shit about, Andrew? I'm a success outside of this company. If I were to lose this match, the outcome would be me moving on to bigger and better things making myself more successful than I already am!

You Andrew?

I don't see a future for you anywhere. All you will have is this memory that you stepped foot in this ring with me when it least mattered. And that's all you'll carry... is a memory.

*Christian lights up a woods as he waits on for Andrew*

• Like Like x 2
  3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

KILL4ME plays throughout the arena as the lights flicker between red and white. Drake/Andrew enters from the curtain, flanked by Dat Kid. They make their way ringside, and Kid starts clearing the announce table. Drake/Andrew finds a mic, and climbs on top of the table.

Drake/Andrew taps the mic to make sure it's working

After all this time, you still don't seem to get it. I walked out while you were competing in that ring, because this company died long ago! I'm not out here because I'm trying to keep what's left of this company afloat. This company flatlining once and for all wouldn't be the final nail in my coffin, nah.

I'm out here, cause me winning this match, and reclaiming my title WILL be the final nail in the IWT's coffin.

I hold no ill will against you Christain, outside of the ring. I understand that you were given an opportunity to bring back that title, and you know what? I wouldn't have said no either. However, in that ring? Since they gave you that opportunity? That's where my problem with you lies.

You wanna say that I squandered my opportunity, but this company was crumbling while you held that title. Hell, it DIED while you were defending that title! I was the youngest World Heavyweight Champion here, ever. I won it my second month here.

You can say what you want about that reign, but after it got merged with the IWT Title? I got back up and became one half of the longest reigning tag team champions, and I was complacent with that.

But when you stuck that drug addled nose where it didn't belong, and brought MY title back. That's where you crossed the line. I busted my ass to get another shot at my title, but that got stolen from me too.

So yeah, I walked out. While the company fell around you, Christian. And then they forgot about you. This match isn't meant to bring another renaissance to the IWT, nah.

It's so I can walk away the rightful World Heavyweight Champion, and you? You can continue being successful outside of the ring.

Drake/Andrew hops off the table and steps up to the ring apron

But the memory of you? It will fade away with the IWT.​

• Like Like x 2
  4. Punk

Christian: For someone who has only held the World Heavyweight Championship for such a short amount of time, you sure did get attached to it in that brief period.

To claim it was your title, people would have to know you actually carried it.

And to me, it's common knowledge that once someone calls out my name, they know the first thing they're gonna mention is me being an undeserving champion. It's been said to me for the last 5 years and it's gonna be said to me for another 5 years. But I will still proudly stand before you all, STILL... YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Christian raises the title and soaks in a mixture of cheers and boo's.

Christian: And you can play the blame game, you can point fingers at me saying it was my fault the company died. But truthfully speaking, don't act like you don't know this company has had many issues since the launch of the show. There was always a backstage havoc, piss on the floor and everyone wanted something but they didn't always get what they wanted. You couldn't get what you wanted, so what did you do? You stepped down.

Only the best hang high in this company and you naturally fell down the totem pole exactly where you belong! You went on to do great stuff for the tag-division I'll admit, but don't you dare forget that I was the one who also took that tag-team championship away from you!

Nothing has changed then and nothing has changed now. Your vision is a bit skewed right now, but it's okay. I realize you're not used to being on top of the mountain. But don't worry, once this match begins, I will push you back down where you belong...

• Like Like x 2
  5. andie

What did I do?

Drake/Andrew steps into the ring to meet Christian

I signed your fucking checks, that's what I did. You want to claim that you know so much about me, but do you even remember how I used to enter these ropes? By Dat Kid shouting my name from the heavens, being introduced as the man of tomorrow. Trust me when I say, I knew what I was getting into.

I was stepping into a rapidly decaying company, Dat Kid was already being phased out as the owner. Branded the Co-GM, but he didn't get to make the decisions. Nah, that was left to a man who was incompetent as they came. That version of the IWT was littered with old figureheads getting all of the opportunities, while the younger, more talented rookies carried the card. You would have known that, but you were a rare sight even then.

I managed to stand out from that crowd, and pulled the heist of the century. But that just wasn't good enough. I was apart of one of the most historic matches in history, and despite the outcome-- that still wasn't good enough. The old IWT was prevailing, and it kept declining.

And despite what played out between these ropes, we knew better. You can say that I didn't get what I wanted so I walked away, but that's not further from the truth. It was to show everyone that the IWT was dying, and to do that?

Well, you know. Because you competed for it, for ME. IWT vs the FSW was a watershed moment, and the FSW prevailed! But look at the production credits. Look at all those old check stubs, Christian. Right besides Dat Kid's name? MINE!

IWT should've died, but it didn't. You tried to help kill it, but it just wasn't good enough. Yet even after all that, while I stuck to my guns and finished out my contract here-- you acted like it was just another day.

Then you brought back the World Heavyweight Championship, and there it was. The IWT came around full circle, and showed its real colors. It was never going to change. It was the same as the day I walked in. It didn't help the IWT, it only showed everything wrong within this company.

You may have beaten me for the tag team titles, but remember this-- your partner walked out with me. Not you! We were all fed up with this company.

He was at your side when you beat me, but he was at mine while you were sinking out here. And just like then, he's not going to save you from drowning.​

• Like Like x 2
  6. Punk

Christian looks down at the mat and chuckles. He proceeds to tell his entourage to leave the ring and meets eye to eye with Andrew.

Christian: I remember the IWT very well...

I remember the IWT since the idea was brought up!
    I remember the IWT when the Dat Kid was going to get married to Victoria Parker!
    I remember George Vs. Senhor Perfect for the Intercontinental Championship!
    I remember Jacob Colton, Sage, Harriet Vargas, The Artist, The Dazzling Chavs and the list goes on and on!

I remember more than people would like to admit but the truth of the matter is, people will look for excuses but I will always show up with an answer! And for someone who likes to call me out on not remembering history, you sure as hell don't remember that I didn't bring back the World Heavyweight Champion. I was presented and awarded it by the then-owner, Jonathan!

You literally said you'd take the opportunity I was given and then said, "I brought back the World Heavyweight Championship."?
    I'm failing to process your thought process? I literally told you earlier that I was given the oppurtunit-... nevermind.

Fitting how you were under Kid's wing when you started out. You both are nonsensical liars who believe ever word you spout!

Christian licks his lips and strokes his jaw

Christian: You know it's funny...

A couple odd years ago, I remember you meeting me backstage and you suggesting the thought if we should form a tag-team. And I was thinking, I'm better than this. And low and behold a couple weeks later, IWT management presents me this idea of reviving the World Heavyweight Champion, throwing your plans out the window.

They thought I was better than that.
    THEY KNEW I WAS BETTER THAN YOU!

You say you knew what you were getting into when you signed up for this company.
    Yet when the IWT is at the lowest of the lows right now, you show up pretending that you're above this company and you know what? It's not hard to be better than this company but to me you're still below it!

And you know you can claim I'm the one who killed it, but I'm also the one who was always here. I wasn't the one to quit or walk away when things were rough. I knew the struggles they had! When they needed me, I was there! I put my life into this company and if this championship meant so much to you, you would NEVER WALK AWAY FROM IT!!!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUD TO EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS RING AND EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS UTTER BULLSHIT!

I AM DONE EXPLAINING AND DEFENDING MYSELF! I'VE DONE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, YET NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE STRUGGLE I'VE BEEN THROUGH!

Christian breathes in and calms down a bit

Christian: Until you're in my shoes, you will never know the struggle of which Christian lived in. And you will never know because you can never fit into my boots and the weight they carry...

Andrew, you've said a lot of stuff that will be taken as fact but truthfully is all fiction. But know this one fact...

After this match, whether you or anyone likes it or not...

I will still be... the World. Heavyweight. Champion...

BECAUSE THAT'S... HOW I ROLL!
    Christian drops his microphone and prepares for the match

• Like Like x 2
  7. andie

Funny.

If I recall correctly, which you claim I can't do-- Jonathan handed that title almost two whole months after The Desperados formed! Don't get it mistaken, Christian.

Yeah, we discussed an alliance. What of it? It was just business. You weren't my first choice. I talked to you, I talked to Eric Draven, hell I even talked to Aids for fucks sake. I knew what I wanted to do, every other division was rotting-- but the tag team division? It had signs of life, and if I were to continue here it was to be where all the competition was!

And you can't deny that, because if it wasn't then you wouldn't have wanted in on the action with Alias Antonio! Both of you had titles, but did either of you have any real challengers? Nah.

It must've been real easy lacing up those boots when the people standing across the ring from you couldn't tell the apron from a turnbuckle. And I think that I've emphasized well enough what happens when you face someone with actual talent. You barely escape with your life, much less your dignity!

If I'm a fraud, you're a fucking hypocrite. I've voiced my displeasure with this company, but whenever I held a title I did my damndest to keep it. I tried and tried to carry it with pride. But not once, NOT ONCE did I EVER relquenish a title unlike you!

Oh what, am I lying again!? I'm not denying who I am, but you're lying to yourself if you're claiming to having the IWT's best interests at heart. And that's why you disgust me!

We're not so different, you and I. But I look at your entourage, and I think to myself-- at least I don't have to pay anybody to keep whatever pride I have left from disappearing. And if that's your definition of success then you can keep it.

I'll just settle for taking back the World Heavyweight Championship.​

• Like Like x 2
  8. Juventudinho

Voting is now OPEN

9. Juventudinho

10. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

@Drag the IWT needs you... to vote please.

11. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

Lemme read em baby

• Like Like x 2
  12. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

made my decision.... mite not b the popular one but i STAND by it!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Juventudinho

:punk:

14. Juventudinho

Already the highest grossing IWT match of the last 2 years!~!

• Like Like x 1
  15. andie

Bet it's a pity vote cause you beat me so bad I went back to my old character haha

16. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Well the World Heavyweight Championship is drawing

17. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

IWT poppin' off again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Rookie D-Generation X

Should i vote since im technically “managing” Shadow?

19. Juventudinho

Probably not

20. Juventudinho

Here's your winner...and STILL World Heavyweight Champion...CHRISTIAN!