1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Match IWT 47 - Fatal 4-Way

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Roadster, Nov 10, 2018.

Moderators: Dat Kid
  1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

The following contest is scheduled for a Fatal 4-Way match and it is for the IWT Universal Championship!...

Introducing the participants...
    (@James) Scott Fargo (c) v. (@Drag) James Dragon v. (@andie) Andrew v. (@Cortana) Farooq

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
    - All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
    - There is no promo limit
    - The deadline for all promos is November, 16th 2018
    - Voting will then last for 24 hours
    - Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

2. Roadster

As the crowd begins to cheer for the first entrant, a shaky camera is shown on the titantron running towards a commotion outside the locker rooms.

Referee: We need some help over here!

The camera arrives at the incident and sees James Dragon sprawled along the floor covered in blood. The nearby tables and area is a mess, indicating a vicious assault.

Medic: Everyone clear out! We need room!

The camera backs up as the medics begin to arrive at the area and start working on Dragon. The camera cuts back to the crowd shot in shock as James Dragon's comeback was cut short in vicious fashion.

Sven: Uhh...uh...ladies and gentlemen, I've...-

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, per orders of the medical staff and Chairman Michael, James Dragon will not be competing tonight due to his injuries. This match is now a Triple Threat match, for the IWT Universal Championship!

The crowd boos in anger and chants of "Bullshit!" reverberate around the arena.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

what the frick

4. Roadster

Per request my nigga

5. Roadster

6. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

Champions don't go first.

7. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

That’s why I haven’t

8. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Indie Wrestler IWT Creative D-Generation X

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Farooq comes out to a loud pop, from the sold out arena, dressed in a black robe. He stands at the stage, with an Emmy in his hands and with the spotlight on him as white smoke begins to fill the arena.

Announcer: "And introducing the opponent/first! From San Diego, California! The holder of the Emmy for best actor! A member of the Black Empire! He is Farooq!"

Farooq holds his free hand into a fist up high. Fire works go off on the stage, as the crowd pops loudly. Farooq begins to walk down the ramp, clapping his free hand with the fans, before making his way up the steel steps. He enters the ring, holding his Emmy up high, only to lower it to raise his fist once again. The power in the arena shuts off, for only 30 seconds before it returns. Chairs, barbed wire bats, tables and more weapons surround the outside of the ring. Farooq still his fist up high. Farooq sets his Emmy down, and removes his robe before grabbing a microphone.

Farooq: "The Lord has risen once more. To take on two top competitors in the IWT, but this is how far as their story goes tonight. The IWT Universal Championship has reached it's glass ceiling with Fargo, and needs to be held in the hands of a God. A God who appears on television, movies far more than anyone in this company ever has. Just look at this sold out arena, and I've spoken to a good portion of the fans, they came straight from the Emmys to here. I put butts into seats, because people want to see the Lord perform his art. To see the greatest wrestler to ever set foot in this ring. To see just what the Black Empire is about."

He looks to the crowd, smiling.

Farooq: "And to see us succeed. Now James, I'm so sorry you just couldn't compete, but you'd be in the same position you are anyways, on your back! Right beside Jack, so you two can get to know each other better. This isn't the X Division. This is the Universal Championship, the prize that's mine. Fargo, I come out first because I'm a fighter. I don't need any excuse or reason to wait for men to walk out first, I pave the way. I, am a leader. Just ask the locker room of AAW, the locker rooms in the countries of Japan, Mexico and more. I lead into battle, never follow. Because that's what it means to be a God, to create. Just as I am going to create this victory, and take the championship off of your hands. Because you, need to be knocked down. Even Jack will suffer the same fate of my wrath. When I take home this championship, and I leave you a broken man. I want you to get your ass up, stop being a bitch, and come back after me... But that's another day. For today, I take the Universal Championship, I bring it to the Black Empire, and I leave you on your back.... Not by a 1 2 3 of course... But by submission. I'm going to make you tap Fargo, and Jack, you stay out of the Lord's way. Now bring in the sacrifice."

Farooq hands the microphone to the announcer, cracking his knuckles as he awaits the fresh meat.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Cortana

Farooq leaves the ring, clapping hands with the producers, director and other staff of his "God" movie. He jumps the barricade, sitting next to them as his fresh meat is being delivered late.

11. Cortana

[​IMG]

12. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Fooqy Booqy, just wanted to let you know I’m using Jack for this match. Different characters innit

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cortana

Oh shoot I'll edit it, my bad. They billed you as Andrew on the OP

14. Cortana

Farooq shakes his head, jumping over the barricade. He hops on the apron, entering the ring. He taps the nearly asleep announcer, receiving the microphone. He points to the stage, looking irritated.

Farooq: "And then these two men are gonna come out and say why I shouldn't be the champion, right?"

He looks over to the announcer, who awkwardly, looks away, but Farooq only chuckles and points to them.

Farooq: "You're doing fantastic, lots of patience."

Farooq then turns to the crowd.

Farooq: "But no one asked for the fans here to carry that patience, when we not only gathered fans who enjoy our product, but they have the patience to wait for my other two competitors. The patience to buy a ticket and sit here for expectations that has been raised higher than other companies. And many of these people I have seen before. And do you want to know how the Lord can recognize our regulars, even Abraham in the back, riiiiight there!"

Farooq points over to a fan, who pops loudly with his friends.

Farooq: "It's because, I'm the first one here. Making sure that the crew who put together the ring are good, to make sure that the rookies got the basics down, to make sure the sounds and stage are fine, to put my body on the line in this ring and then I'm the last one to leave. My dedication cannot be matched in this company. When the Lord fights for championships, it isn't out of greed or over-confidence, but it's because the Lord deserves it. The fans deserve to see the hardest worker in the world wearing the championship of the company. But I can't wait. I can't wait to hear the excuses my opponents come up with. I can't wait to see what they use to deflect their reasoning for pushing time to it's limit in this championship match. Because I'll tell you this, as a champion I'll be the first, and the last to leave in this ring as well. I'll make sure to send fans home happier than which they came."

Farooq sits down in the center of the ring, relaxing his shoulders.

Farooq: "Fargo, Jack, anytime you want to give me any reason why I shouldn't walk out the Universal Champion... Well, at this point, you both don't really have much to offer. You guys can come out and say what you want, but the evidence is pretty clear. You both are unfit to be the champion. As Universal Champion, I'll light that fire in the IWT once more. No one will stand in my way, especially not anyone who can't make it on time to stand in my way."

Farooq raises the microphone hand, handing it back to the announcer, the crowd chanting for Farooq.

15. Cortana

[​IMG]

16. Roadster

@andie and @James

you fuckers gonna do something or nah

17. Cortana

I'm down to fight a mop to win the championship tbh

18. Cortana

Gimme the loot

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cortana

Farooq becomes uncomfortable, starting to stand up. He begins stretching, walking around the ring as he yawns a bit. The announcer is sitting at the edge of the ring, waiting for the other two competitors to come out. Farooq taps the announcer's shoulder, asking for the microphone once again. Farooq climbs the top rope, sitting on the turnbuckle as he shakes his head.

Farooq: "And the delay continues! I've bought pizza for the entire arena, to keep the fans satisfied for the time being, but even they're all done with their multiple plates. The time is ticking, but I have all the time in the world. Because unlike the other two competitors in this match, I have the heart and dedication to not only come out first, but stick here the entire time. The championship is suppose to be the top prize of the company, and I can say with a sincere heart, it for sure represents the current state of IWT."

Farooq shakes his head once more, lowering his head as he awaits for one to come out.

20. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Indie Wrestler IWT Creative D-Generation X

Hey the deadline for this was Nov 16th. Farooq just won the match. Care to make it official @Juventudinho

Moderators: Dat Kid