1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Match IWT 47 - Fatal 4-Way

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Juventudinho, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

The following contest is scheduled for a Fatal 4-Way match and it is for the IWT Universal Championship!...

Introducing the participants...
    (@James) Scott Fargo (c) v. (@Drag) James Dragon v. (@andie) Andrew v. (@Cortana) Farooq

The rules are as followed:

- No videos except for titantron entrances
    - All pictures must be used in context of the promos.
    - There is no promo limit
    - The deadline for all promos is November, 16th 2018
    - Voting will then last for 24 hours
    - Keep all OOC, off-topic and side conversation away until after voting has opened.​

2. Juventudinho

As the crowd begins to cheer for the first entrant, a shaky camera is shown on the titantron running towards a commotion outside the locker rooms.

Referee: We need some help over here!

The camera arrives at the incident and sees James Dragon sprawled along the floor covered in blood. The nearby tables and area is a mess, indicating a vicious assault.

Medic: Everyone clear out! We need room!

The camera backs up as the medics begin to arrive at the area and start working on Dragon. The camera cuts back to the crowd shot in shock as James Dragon's comeback was cut short in vicious fashion.

Sven: Uhh...uh...ladies and gentlemen, I've...-

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, per orders of the medical staff and Chairman Michael, James Dragon will not be competing tonight due to his injuries. This match is now a Triple Threat match, for the IWT Universal Championship!

The crowd boos in anger and chants of "Bullshit!" reverberate around the arena.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

what the frick

4. Juventudinho

Per request my nigga

5. Juventudinho

6. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

Champions don't go first.

7. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

That’s why I haven’t

8. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Rookie D-Generation X

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Farooq comes out to a loud pop, from the sold out arena, dressed in a black robe. He stands at the stage, with an Emmy in his hands and with the spotlight on him as white smoke begins to fill the arena.

Announcer: "And introducing the opponent/first! From San Diego, California! The holder of the Emmy for best actor! A member of the Black Empire! He is Farooq!"

Farooq holds his free hand into a fist up high. Fire works go off on the stage, as the crowd pops loudly. Farooq begins to walk down the ramp, clapping his free hand with the fans, before making his way up the steel steps. He enters the ring, holding his Emmy up high, only to lower it to raise his fist once again. The power in the arena shuts off, for only 30 seconds before it returns. Chairs, barbed wire bats, tables and more weapons surround the outside of the ring. Farooq still his fist up high. Farooq sets his Emmy down, and removes his robe before grabbing a microphone.

Farooq: "The Lord has risen once more. To take on two top competitors in the IWT, but this is how far as their story goes tonight. The IWT Universal Championship has reached it's glass ceiling with Fargo, and needs to be held in the hands of a God. A God who appears on television, movies far more than anyone in this company ever has. Just look at this sold out arena, and I've spoken to a good portion of the fans, they came straight from the Emmys to here. I put butts into seats, because people want to see the Lord perform his art. To see the greatest wrestler to ever set foot in this ring. To see just what the Black Empire is about."

He looks to the crowd, smiling.

Farooq: "And to see us succeed. Now James, I'm so sorry you just couldn't compete, but you'd be in the same position you are anyways, on your back! Right beside Jack, so you two can get to know each other better. This isn't the X Division. This is the Universal Championship, the prize that's mine. Fargo, I come out first because I'm a fighter. I don't need any excuse or reason to wait for men to walk out first, I pave the way. I, am a leader. Just ask the locker room of AAW, the locker rooms in the countries of Japan, Mexico and more. I lead into battle, never follow. Because that's what it means to be a God, to create. Just as I am going to create this victory, and take the championship off of your hands. Because you, need to be knocked down. Even Jack will suffer the same fate of my wrath. When I take home this championship, and I leave you a broken man. I want you to get your ass up, stop being a bitch, and come back after me... But that's another day. For today, I take the Universal Championship, I bring it to the Black Empire, and I leave you on your back.... Not by a 1 2 3 of course... But by submission. I'm going to make you tap Fargo, and Jack, you stay out of the Lord's way. Now bring in the sacrifice."

Farooq hands the microphone to the announcer, cracking his knuckles as he awaits the fresh meat.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 2:57 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Cortana

Farooq leaves the ring, clapping hands with the producers, director and other staff of his "God" movie. He jumps the barricade, sitting next to them as his fresh meat is being delivered late.

11. Cortana

[​IMG]

12. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Fooqy Booqy, just wanted to let you know I’m using Jack for this match. Different characters innit

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cortana

Oh shoot I'll edit it, my bad. They billed you as Andrew on the OP