1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Indie Promotion Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Roadster, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Recommend an indie promotion to other users.

• EVOLVE
    • Progress
    • Chikara
    Add your own, and I'll make a list

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Women's Wrestling Revolution
    DEFY Wrestling
    AAW Pro
    AML Wrestling
    Smash Wrestling
    Revolution Pro Wrestling
    Elite Candian Championship Wrestling
    Rise
    Shimmer
    Shine
    Iwa Mid-South (If you like Hardcore)
    CZW (If you like Hardcore)
    Alpha-1 Wrestling
    Black Label Pro Wrestling
    Freelance Wrestling

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roadster

AAW holds shows like 40 mins from my house. Almost went to one in the Summer of 2016

4. TheJudge

TheJudge Trainee

I love AAW.

Bar Wrestling is another one that I really like. They often have guys like Brian Cage, Killer Kross, Brody King, Joey Ryan, Willie Mack, Jeff Cobb, etc.

Over The Top (OTT) is good too. They're in Ireland, so they get the best European guys like Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, WALTER, etc.

5. Roadster

Best European and Will Ospreay does not compute

6. TheJudge

TheJudge Trainee

Oh, are you not a fan of Ospreay? Why? (I can think of some reasons but I kind of want to hear your views first)

7. Kent

Kent Rookie

There's plenty of independent wrestling on the global Wrestling Network if it's not on the global Wrestling Network I don't really bother with it in between trying to keep up with the stuff on the global Wrestling Network keeping up with being the elite anyting the NWA puts out that's the stuff I really follow me

8. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Do you work for Impact Wrestling?

9. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I follow Smash Wrestling a bit on GWN and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood. Not just Impact is shown on it.

10. Kent

Kent Rookie

My profile says I'm a campaign manager for the Democratic Party no I do not work for impact.

yeah pretty much this speaking of Smash wrestling how awesome was that Rosemary versus Ali Feud on smash wrestling on the global Wrestling Network... in fact I would go as far as to say there's more wrestling that is not Impact Wrestling related on the global Wrestling Network then there is that is related to Impact Wrestling or at least it's pretty close. And that's saying a lot considering 90% of the impacts video library is on there for those of you who don't know though every fight Network documentary produced by the fight network is also on there that means Bret Hart documentaries and John Cena documentaries a lot of people you wouldn't suspect to be on there I highly recommend anyone who's never seen the Bobby Lashley documentary on there you can tell that it wasn't done by a wrestling company that's the great thing about a lot of the documentaries on the global Wrestling Network they don't have a biased because they're produced by people who are not necessarily directly in wrestling but more just in Combat Sports covering wrestling they don't have an interest in which company is featured more the stuff on global wrestling network is very different than the stuff you would see produced by any other wrestling company assembly because it's not just being produced by Impact Wrestling but it's being produced my people at fight network

• Like Like x 1