Black Label Pro Wrestling
Freelance Wrestling

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
AAW holds shows like 40 mins from my house. Almost went to one in the Summer of 2016

TheJudge

Trainee
Nov 29, 2018
squaredeagle.com
I love AAW.

Bar Wrestling is another one that I really like. They often have guys like Brian Cage, Killer Kross, Brody King, Joey Ryan, Willie Mack, Jeff Cobb, etc.

Over The Top (OTT) is good too. They're in Ireland, so they get the best European guys like Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, WALTER, etc.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I love AAW.

Bar Wrestling is another one that I really like. They often have guys like Brian Cage, Killer Kross, Brody King, Joey Ryan, Willie Mack, Jeff Cobb, etc.

Over The Top (OTT) is good too. They're in Ireland, so they get the best European guys like Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, WALTER, etc.
Best European and Will Ospreay does not compute

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
There's plenty of independent wrestling on the global Wrestling Network if it's not on the global Wrestling Network I don't really bother with it in between trying to keep up with the stuff on the global Wrestling Network keeping up with being the elite anyting the NWA puts out that's the stuff I really follow me

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
There's plenty of independent wrestling on the global Wrestling Network if it's not on the global Wrestling Network I don't really bother with it in between trying to keep up with the stuff on the global Wrestling Network keeping up with being the elite anyting the NWA puts out that's the stuff I really follow me
Do you work for Impact Wrestling?

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
My profile says I'm a campaign manager for the Democratic Party no I do not work for impact.

I follow Smash Wrestling a bit on GWN and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood. Not just Impact is shown on it.
yeah pretty much this speaking of Smash wrestling how awesome was that Rosemary versus Ali Feud on smash wrestling on the global Wrestling Network... in fact I would go as far as to say there's more wrestling that is not Impact Wrestling related on the global Wrestling Network then there is that is related to Impact Wrestling or at least it's pretty close. And that's saying a lot considering 90% of the impacts video library is on there for those of you who don't know though every fight Network documentary produced by the fight network is also on there that means Bret Hart documentaries and John Cena documentaries a lot of people you wouldn't suspect to be on there I highly recommend anyone who's never seen the Bobby Lashley documentary on there you can tell that it wasn't done by a wrestling company that's the great thing about a lot of the documentaries on the global Wrestling Network they don't have a biased because they're produced by people who are not necessarily directly in wrestling but more just in Combat Sports covering wrestling they don't have an interest in which company is featured more the stuff on global wrestling network is very different than the stuff you would see produced by any other wrestling company assembly because it's not just being produced by Impact Wrestling but it's being produced my people at fight network

Reactions: Cortana