1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Impact Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer What, like it's hard?

[​IMG]
    Lashley and American Top Team Are Coming To IMPACT
    [​IMG]
    Dezmond Xavier vs. Andrew Everett This Thursday on IMPACT
    [​IMG]
    Collision Course: Rosemary vs. Taya Valkyrie
    For those of you who watch Impact or want to comment on Impact Wrestling.

2. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

What the fuck is going on here lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smarkslayer

General Impact craziness. Apparently Lashley may or may not leave for MMA.

This is a general discussion for Impact if they want to discuss during shows or anything Impact related in general.

4. Roadster

I don't get Pop and don't have a lot of time to watch it on other sites, but I had forgotten how whack TNA has become since Jarrett left (again).

I do remember Lashley being a high point, from when I watched.

5. Smarkslayer

I don't get it either, but I have GWN now and I can watch Impact a week later. I might start watching again.

Double J leaving was the dumbest move on their part. They just minted those GFW belts.

6. Roadster

They need to balance themselves before committing to any sort of business relationship. I imagine these MMA guys are gone next week, and half of their roster that's touring with them are already stretching their budget thin - aka they ain't around for the next set of tapings.

7. Smarkslayer

[​IMG]

Did these niches seriously just slap an Impact banner over Global Force? For real? I'm dying.

8. Roadster

They're officially done with Jarrett.

So much for a "leave of absence" lmfao

9. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Indie Wrestler

Who the fuck are these nobodies. Morrison is now Impact? Jesus.

10. Roadster

I hear their picking up steam, have to see for myself tho.

@Big Hoss where u at bro hmu with those links

11. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Since I'm losing interest in RAW, I'm going t start watching Impact again. Gotta get my wrestling fix somehow, because I may be done with RAW after HIAC.

12. Roadster

So are you?

13. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Been very enjoyable.

14. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I have been catching some of impact lately. Really haven't watched too much of RAW since HIAC. Won't be watching tonight because I am at work until 10.

15. Kent

Kent Rookie

I thought this thread was so irrelevant and that there would never be any use for it but I feel like this could go under the category of General impact thread and the guy who made a claim that I work for Impact Wrestling was told not to make a thread based off him thinking I work for Impact Wrestling I didn't get a chance to respond back in that thread because the thread I guess by moderators was seen as so ridiculous that they chose to close the thread they did that obviously for good reason but I happen to find it absolutely hilarious but this guy thinks I work for Impact Wrestling furthermore this guy just became my biggest fan what a f****** compliment that this guy thinks I could work for Impact Wrestling God bless you and can I put you on my resume as someone who should work for Impact Wrestling can I please use you as a reference sir all you have to do is tell them that I was annoying you by promoting impact and I deserve to get off this for didn't know how to word that last line you just tell them that I absolutely suck because I always promote Impact Wrestling I'm going to put you down as a reference and you just stick to what you're saying that you think I work for for Impact Wrestling please so when you see any phone calls coming in from Canada will you answer the phone please thank you for the compliment sir you're a good good man I just couldn't see it that was the most backhanded compliment I've had on this thread so far that I work for Impact Wrestling well unfortunately I don't but I should and with your help a great Republican like you could help a great or bad horrible liberal like me you know us liberals always looking for a handout so can you please tell them how much I annoy you promoting impact and that you think I work for you God bless you you wonderful good Republic you're a good man and I don't care what they say but I must say this is very much Republican logic you think that someone actually working for Impact Wrestling is on the form and you actually think if I was working for Impact Wrestling that the mods wouldn't want me on here do you understand that kind of makes no sense oh I forgot we are talking Republicans and you guys always make sense you wonderful wonderful people God bless each and everyone of you I love you man my fellow human thank you for such an awesome compliment I finally have found use for the general impact thread I couldn't have done it without a great Republican WWE Fan like yourself you guys are so smart I love you this is not an insult you smart smart man I'm sure your parents are so proud of you the way you tried to go around getting people banned off forms who work for wrestling companies who actually don't work for us but you think they do and they take it as a compliment you wonderful wonderful human being you're a good man sir you are a good man I don't care what they say about you you're a good man even my dog which by the way is epic no I don't mean she's an epic dog I mean her name is epic I only bring that up to tell you this that's an old impact wrestling show that's right I named my dog after a Impact Wrestling TV show and you're questioning weather I work for Impact Wrestling or the fact that I'm just an impact Mark who loves professional wrestling and happens to be a Impact Wrestling Mark Sir I'm a mark a stupid dumb liberal mark and you sir or just a good man a good good man who finds the need to always attack me but I can take it sir and if you're attacking me you're attacking someone you're not going to bother maybe that means you're conservative thinking will keep you attacking me and not someone you're actually going to hurt feelings because I am a liberal and people say that our feelings always get hurt I'm here to prove that's not true but we always do the right thing is liberals and I try to prove that as often as possible God bless you man I hope you have a wonderful stay on the best prowrestlingforum.net today it's the best go in today it's a place where liberals Impact Wrestling fans can be we're conservative WWE fans R2 it's the only place on the internet where you have the ability to have the freedom to speak your mind God bless the moderators who run this place and God bless you for the compliment and God bless you for giving me the ability to make the general impact thread relevant sir you always are talking about how impact is not relevant but you always do such a good job helping me keep it relevant and you are a needed Part in the wrestling community because you make sure this form isn't full of Yes Man and while I'm always singing the Praises of it always singing the Praises of impact that is you're always trying to disrespect it sir I always welcome that challenge the only thing I ask of you is to always try to be respectful and know this sir I respect you even if you disrespect me because doing the right thing is always the right thing thank you for making this place fun even when you're trying to make it not fun thank you for always giving me the ability to have a rebuttal to an argument that I couldn't have if you weren't there every time you choose to run down impact you give me an opportunity to sing its praises and I will keep doing that and I think you'll keep hating on them and that's unfortunate I've mentioned it before and I'll leave you with this you don't see me in the WWE thread bashing WWE you're in the impact wrestling thread bashing Impact Wrestling and I'll leave it at that God bless you sir you're a good good man I don't care what they say about you

Morton Downey Jr

Your a good man

for those of you who don't know this is the thread I'm referring to that this wonderful great man decided to start claiming that I am working for Impact Wrestling which I take as a huge compliment one more time thank you sir for the compliment
    Impact Wrestling Spam

Impact Wrestling Spam

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  16. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

I am not a Republican

But you are perhaps the strangest person I have come across online.

17. Kent

Kent Rookie

Thank you sir God bless you man and I'm sorry that I implied that you are a republican if you're not I would hate to be called one myself