1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Impact Wrestling footage showed on WWE programming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kent, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Kent

Kent Rookie

Former Impact Wrestling fixtures AJ Styles and Jeremy Borash returned to their old stomping grounds to take a trip down memory lane on the latest episode of WWE 365.

The GWN / WWE series follows the life of AJ an this particular part of the show took place in August.

“It brings back a lot of memories,” Styles says to Borash as they walk onto Stage 21 at Universal Studios in Orlando, the former home of Impact Wrestling. “I left in 2013 and I haven’t been back here since then.”

Styles then discusses how important being with TNA was for him, noting: “I spent 11 years here. It was a huge part of my career.”

Watch AJ’s Universal homecoming . Over the course of the past 6 months a lot of Impact Wrestling footage straight from the global wrestling network has aired on the WWE Network as part of a video library Exchange. This is obviously a strong contrast in the relationship in between the Dixie Carter and Vince McMahon relationship when Dixie was at the helm of Impact Wrestling and has created pretty unique situations for both companies now that impact is being run and controlled by Anthem sports and entertainment the relationship between the two companies has gotten much stronger. This can only be seen as a positive for everyone involved including the professional wrestling fan who gets the best programming as a result.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

I noticed that. I thought it was a great touch. A good deal for both sides, as they don't have to ignore one of their biggest stars most important career move anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Loved that they showed his X Division win. Should have showed his title win against Bully Ray so I could be in WWE footage too.