If you were the owner of WWE & Disney?

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
- Aldis, Ambrose, Brock, Rousey and Braun as RAW headliners

- Move all the dead wood and unmarketable talent to the B Show: Bryan, Zayn, Rollins, Owens, Asuka, etc

- Less political correctness

- Try more to appeal to the wider audience

- Fire Renee Young

Nov 25, 2018
I would make HHH the creative control. While I'll be the focus on the video games more. I'll add all the Legends and the current roster without any DLC Crap. It'll be like the old days. Cheat codes lol.

I'll change the name to my likely.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I want bigger wrestlers that can cut a promo. Next, make sure my women's division is the best and not make it about highspots(pardon the pun). Also, I don't want Indy guys so much as they already have a name I want a way to create a superstar. I would give wrestlers health insurance and a union. Also, wouldn't do the XFL and get rid of huge promos and put more hardcore wrestling. I want wrestlers to tell their story in the ring no cut boring promos that people don't care about. Next, I would bring back managers that just want to be managers nothing else. Try to build up tag teams and cut down on the PPVs each month as I think there are too many. I am done............

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Focus more on characters and storylines rather than spot fest and false finish wrestling. Be a little less insulting to the intelligence of the fans and move to marketing towards older teens/young adults akin to Progress in the UK.

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
So, first things first: get some of the Marvel writers involved in writing for WWE. Wrestling is basically one big comic book brought to life, but comic books have long lasting over-arching storylines. WWE storylines are thrown together at the last minute and forgotten about three months down the line. This is the largest part of WWEs problem. REALLY POOR STORYTELLING!

I'd probably get the same writers to come up with some personalities for a good chunk of the roster too, and even get them to manage the wrestlers wardrobes.

I'd rethink Raw entirely and break the three hours up properly:

Hour one: jobber squashes to get people over and highlight packages of last week (kind of a miss-able pre-show but still part of the three hour Raw to fulfil tv contracts).
Hour two: main-evented by the mid-card champion and used for none title storytelling (including main-eventers that aren't around the title picture).
Hour Three: World title storylines for main world title, tag-titles and Womens champion.

Essentially build the show properly to ensure more viewers were tuning in throughout it rather than turning off for the last hour.

There's so much more you can do with a solid structure and a decent writing team that (most important right here) don't get their plans turned upside down on the whim of an old man that's out of touch with what the audience actually wants to see.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
So, first things first: get some of the Marvel writers involved in writing for WWE. Wrestling is basically one big comic book brought to life, but comic books have long lasting over-arching storylines. WWE storylines are thrown together at the last minute and forgotten about three months down the line. This is the largest part of WWEs problem. REALLY POOR STORYTELLING!

I'd probably get the same writers to come up with some personalities for a good chunk of the roster too, and even get them to manage the wrestlers wardrobes.
Wrestling is already nerdy. No need to turn it into a comic book.

You can't polish a turd. WWE's creative are useless. But the fact remains that Rollins has no charisma and a voice that turns off viewers. Bryan is too small. Owens and Zayn will never be stars either. It's the rosters fault as much as the booking.

This week's RAW posted its worst rating ever. It's no surprise this came after Reigns left and Brock went on holiday.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I think Star Wars under Disney has been pretty good, in general.