1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

If you are a death match wrestler this is how you can help yourself

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Highspot, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

First, you need a website which I actually can help you with but you can make it yourself. Hosting is cheap and you can try wix for starters.

Next, be on social media from Twitter, snapchat, facebook, Instagram and twitch. More exposure the better for you and the event you are promoting. Always use hashtags as in # but don't do more than three or four.

Merch, get someone talented and make sure they are not your best friend's cousin who can design. T-shirt design and other merch is vital in making extra income where you might make 25 plus or trans for a match.

Get small businesses to sponsor you by putting a patch on your tights. Its a nice extra income along with saying you support xyz business.

***** Very important but do a lot of Facebook live and interact with your fans. You can promote stuff that is not even wrestling related you find that helps out people. For example, ebates is great and you can earn a nice living if you can get people to sign up. You need to look it up as I am not going to do all the work here.

Lastly, don't do a rf video, smv or highspots unless the money is good and also don't do interviews talking about your career as the above companies wouldn't want to do an interview with you if they know everything about your career. Podcasts are great but if you tell them everything and you don't say just watch my shoot interview then you're missing out. Remember this is a business. Go on groupon and get a gym membership if you want to keep yourself in shape. Hope this was helpful.

• Like Like x 1