1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

News Hurricane Florence

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Highspot, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Here is some live action of this devastating hurricane. I do hope everyone is safe and please take care of yourself and your family. The youtube video is live below. Just be safe

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Good ole Hurricane season. Wonder if I'll be sent to do evacuations or another contra flow thiis season. Good times.

3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

If I die Sunday I'll stream it live

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

u getting rain and shit or nah

5. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Georgia really hasn't been effected by it. North Carolina has been catching it though. I read at least 7 people died.

6. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Sad, so many people lost their houses and some lost their lives.

7. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Not really, supposed to tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

8. Kent

Kent Rookie

This was the worst f****** hurricane to ever be on planet Earth don't give no fux about anyone who says the one who hit Florida was worse don't care about anyone who says that eastern North Carolina has had worst hurricanes because I'm here to tell you I live to Bertha Fran Floyd all hurricanes that hit eastern North Carolina and I don't know if it was only bad where I was but it was tremendous there was tornadoes everywhere I'm talking e3 and e4 I hear that they tried to say it was a category 1 well Hurricane Matthew that hit a couple years before that was a category one and I have a video how many standing on a dock that was nothing all sober friend Floyd those were significant hurricanes and they were Category 2 but I personally would tell you that they were nothing in comparison to Hurricane Florence also if anyone would care to see I have a lot of videos of this hurricane my Twitter handle is at @9QA never has a photo had a more appropriate place a thread about hurricane Florence and plywood over the windows with the hashtag #WWEsucks and #impactonpop also if you look in the back you can see where tornadoes have Twisted branches out of those pine trees mini pine trees where are Eddie gone this picture was actually taken after the hurricane again I have tons of pictures on my Twitter account but due to the fact that I was so heavily associated with the Democratic candidate Joe Webb you will have to scroll down very far to see anything that's not political but if you do you will see tons and tons of videos from the hurricane

Attached Files: