Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
Figured I'd say hi and give a brief intro, so:

Names Dave, Pro Wrestling fan since the first show I ever saw (Royal Rumble '91). Long time wrestling site owner looking for a new home where I don't have to do any of the work :)

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
Hi Cortana, hard to pick out one fav at moment, I'm tending to float in and out depending on what's happening - It's hard to go against AJ in terms of what's on mainstream WWE TV (no longer watch Raw or Smackdown though so it's only the PPVs), Strowman too thinking about it (never been a "big-man" fan but he's fun to watch).

If you were asking me which guys I'd go out out of the way to watch then Okada, Suzuki, Omega and Ibushi would top the list.

Reactions: Cortana

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Welcome!

Good to have you here, and I hope you stick around with us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the admin.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Hi Cortana, hard to pick out one fav at moment, I'm tending to float in and out depending on what's happening - It's hard to go against AJ in terms of what's on mainstream WWE TV (no longer watch Raw or Smackdown though so it's only the PPVs), Strowman too thinking about it (never been a "big-man" fan but he's fun to watch).

If you were asking me which guys I'd go out out of the way to watch then Okada, Suzuki, Omega and Ibushi would top the list.
Okada is a master, much agreed. :okada: