1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Inactive Guernica

Discussion in 'IWT Contracts' started by Dylan™, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dylan™

Dylan™ Rookie

Username: DylanTM

You have read and agree to IWT Rules?: Yeah (any reason you repeat some rules twice?)

Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Babyface

Ring Name: Guernica

Hometown: Tijuana, Mexico

Height/Weight: 5'8 | 192lbs

Character Base/Appearance: Mistico II

Theme Song: Lord Of The Land by Kevin McLeod ()

Brief Bio (Optional): "The Golden Eagle" and "The Gladiator Of Lucha Libre" from Tijuana, fights for the traditional values of wrestling and for the respect of himself and others. Guernica's never thrown a dirty swing. He is accompanied everywhere by his trusty canine companion, Lycan, who stays by his side at all times, even when walking out to ringside. He is familiar with many old names from FAW and NGW and as such has lots of existing relationships and connections, the strongest being towards NGW's Danger Zone and WKTT and against Jeffrey Mason, James Dragon, Nathan Cage and Walter Graham

Accomplishments (Optional):
    FAW (MachinimaPalooza & TWF): 1x TV Champion, Only Known Person To Defeat Yuri Boyka (Jwab)
    IWT: Defeated HOFer Christian, 1x _____ Champion (the one I beat Drag for, don't remember the name)
    NGW: Won "Team Guernica vs Team Graham" Tag Team Match

Other:
    Availability:
    I'd rather keep Guernica for special occasions. Don't want to burn out like I've done in the past. I'm making a new character to switch things up a bit.

2. Indy

Indy Indie Wrestler

Tsar isn't the brightest star in the galaxy my friend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

eh?

4. Dylan™

Dylan™ Rookie

Shit, I lost that one vs you didn't I? Fuck.

Was it that Fatal 4 Way match that I won it in then?

5. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

I'm not sure, only other time i remember us having a match was in ngw which i only remember cause it was the start of your feud with Graham