Stigmata

Trainee
Nov 13, 2017
I found you guys through my efed (OCW).

Im mostly a fan of old school WWE and NWA. My all time favorites are Jake Roberts, Kevin Sullivan, and later on, Edge.

As far as the new product goes, I'm into Bray Wyatt, and I like the Viper, but mostly I just pine for the olden days. I also watch Lucha Underground where I really like Pentagon Dark and King Cuerno.

Anyhow, I look forward to talking pro wrestling with y'all.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Howdy. Good to have you on board

I’m a fan of old school wrestlers as well. I think Windham is criminally underrated.

Reactions: Stigmata

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
My all time favorites are Jake Roberts
He's my favorite old school guy by far. I love Shawn, Taker, Bret, and all those dudes as well, but I always thought Jake was on a whole other level. He was enjoyable to watch in the ring, but man, his promos were always so fucking good. Shame he never got the top spot in the company, but hey, that's just how being an addict and an alcoholic goes. This is probably my favorite one. 42:46 if the timestamp didn't work properly.

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
You're a OSWReview fan? That's awesome!
Yeah, love the boys at OSW, my favourite arc of theirs is definitely the ECW one, followed by all the dumb dungeon of doom Hogan in WCW bullshit. I really hope they do an arc for the NWO, or a couple of eps on New Japan would be sick.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91