Greatest Intercontinental Champion

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
That's one hell of a pick. Some might say it's perfect lol.
I have to admit this to everyone. I would watch him on WWF and every day I would try to do his trick where he would slap his gum with his hand or foot. I have a soft spot for him.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The era of champions in the early 1990s and late 1980s was a very strong class.

Rude, Hennig, Michaels, Hart etc etc.

Overall, I'd have to say Razor Ramon. Mostly because I think he was a mainstay in the division and he added an extra coolness to the title. He's also synonymous with the title.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
The era of champions in the early 1990s and late 1980s was a very strong class.

Rude, Hennig, Michaels, Hart etc etc.

Overall, I'd have to say Razor Ramon. Mostly because I think he was a mainstay in the division and he added an extra coolness to the title. He's also synonymous with the title.
That's another good shout. Razor was the man!

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Savage, Orton or Honky Tonk Man
Orton was actually really great as an IC champion, but Honky tonk? Besides the length, he did very little for the title. He never put on a great match, never had a great prolonged story, and lost in an unannounced squash.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Orton was actually really great as an IC champion, but Honky tonk? Besides the length, he did very little for the title. He never put on a great match, never had a great prolonged story, and lost in an unannounced squash.
- He drew a ton of money.

- He was a proper heel.

- It was a fun run.

- He was the perfect foil for Warrior.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
Do you not think of Honky when you think of the title?