1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Goodbye Europe

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by ChampION, Jun 29, 2018.

1. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Hello, I wanted to post this here since I got banned elsewhere. I'm glad there's a section where I can post this without getting banned (hopefully).

Firstly, I'm gonna say a little something about myself. I live and grew up in Concord, VA. I currently work as a mechanic at a local Jiffy Lube. My great-grandfather came here as an immigrant from Portugal, and my other grandfather came here as an immigrant from Denmark. Anyways, I'm used to working with my hands and paving something for myself, unfortunately I seem to be one of the few anymore.

I can handle citizens having discourse and spewing crazy Communist agendas, that's what truth and freedom of speech is meant for - disproving stupid ideas with fact. However, when, for a lack of a better term, savages begin invading my ancestral home and my current home - it gets out of hand.

The muslim invaders are not here to pave a life with hardwork. They're here, illegally in my opinion, to spread an ideology. Liberals love to say that conservatism and patriotism spreads nothing but hate, yet they bring in the jihadis into their home. Muslims and Islam is bred to hate. It calls for the killing of all non-muslims, it calls for the beating of all women. It's a savage ideology. I've met Muslims, and they're all nice but a lot of them lie on tax sheets and so on. Muslims are not good people, and should be kept away...FAR away.

I love my country, and I love my freedom; however, for it to prevail - you need to cut out the cancer. I don't have the full details, so I can't say whether muslims or Islam are the cancer - but we no longer have time to find out. We should cut the cancer out. Stop letting in any muslims, offer compensation for any living here to go back and revoke citizenship from those that are natural citizens. It sounds rough, but would a muslim allow a white man named Joe Smith to become a citizen in a muslim country? We have been too often the good guys - our civilization depends on it.

Europe is dying, and thanks to liberals its dying a painful and quick death. Soon more Muhammads will be in the streets of England than Georges. More Fatimas than Charlottes. It's crazy, and I hate it.

No more Muslims. No more Islam. More Freedom. More peace.

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

You don’t like the name Muhammad?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

What? Are you stupid?

It's a cultural metaphor. No Muhmmad will ever understand how to live in a white western country.

4. Juventudinho

Wasn't Barack Hussein Obama the president?

I think names, skin color, and ancestry mean very little when it comes to productive parts of society. Religion means little and no one is killing Europe. Most people coming to Europe are EU citizens. Germany has taken in a total of 1-2 million, over a span of 4 years. There's no invasion, and most are not criminals, most are just people looking for a better life.

Sounds as if you're racist but want to hide it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Sorry, Chumpon but you are truly a racist. I don't get people like you as you don't understand we bleed the same color.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Yeah, and Abraham Lincoln - a hick from rural Illinois was president. Berry being president means nothing considering he did the worst job possible. Can't fault him though, did anyone really expect something from someone like him?

Also religion means A LOT. Muslims will kill you if you debate them and prove them wrong. Christians will handle it well and look as to why they were proven wrong and will try and prove themselves right with a better argument. Islam and Muslims are savages, and deserve to be treated how they want to treat us.

Wah wah wah wah. Muslims aren't a race. Only way you libtards can argue is by spewing the race card. Real racists are you and your friends wanting to wipe out whites and westerners to make everything tidy for the Muslime.

7. Highspot

I think you need to get out more and be less small-minded. You sound like some KKK member or something to that nature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Once again a typical response. You don't get it that because I don't want literal murderers invading our country, it doesn't make me a racist. It makes me a real life citizens concerned with our well-being not the feelings of people that have their own countries to fuck up.

9. Juventudinho

>Veiled racist comments
    >Calling majority brown religion "slime" and "savages"
    >Basically calling for death of Muslims
    >Literal racists
    >cries about being called racist

If you love truth so much than just accept that you are one and live your life bro, stop being such a nart about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Muslims aren't a race. I didn't say anything racist. I am not racist because I didn't say anything racist.

I'm sorry that I find an issue with Obomber getting praise just for being black when he did nothing but trash his race even more. I won't say myself, but I know some that distrust blacks even more knowing that they entrusted and loved Obama's policies. They think all blacks are like that goon, Obama.

11. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

Generalizing isn't good not all followers of Islam are terrorists, most of the refugees just want to get away from the fucking chaotic battlefield that is Syria. If you think refugees are "killing" Europe I'd advise you to stop reading Britebart, r/The_Donald and watching fox news because all that fear mongering is obviously getting to you my guy.

> Says "Blacks" to describe black people

> Not racist

• Like Like x 1
  12. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Not all, but most. It's literally a pillar of Islam that you can lie to save yourself, to kill disbelievers. Also its rich that they're running from "chaos" that they started. Maybe if the region was anything other than heavily infested with Islam, they could be like western nations.

Also, I'd rather call them blacks than African American. Do I call every white guy a European American? I call them white(s). Another point would be that just because I don't agree with the, for a lack of a better term, globalist narrative that the diseased trojan horse is a "weak wittle puppy that needs some hewlp" doesn't mean I watch Fox lol. I swear liberals don't have a single constructive or logical bone in their bodies.

13. Juventudinho

2014 - Syrian civil war begins to oust Assad
    2000 - Assad is chosen to be successor to his father, without an election
    1971 - Assad takes over in a foreign-funded (British and French) coup
    1917 - Syria is taken from Turkey and put under French rule

Not exactly a chaos that was started by themselves lmao

14. ¡Tranquilo!

I'm not even liberal, I wasn't criticizing your hate for Obama as I don't really give a fuck but he was far better than Trump has been. I'm simply pointing out that most racists I've encountered on the internet usually call us Blacks instead of Black people.

Islam isn't the problem.

15. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Please. What Christian country is suffering self inflicted mass-murder, genocide and civil war?

16. ¡Tranquilo!

>Self inflicted mass-murder

Bro...there's a shooting almost every month here in the US, southern states too which tend to be more religious.

>Genocide

You act like the fucking pilgrims that came here didn't slaughter the natives and generations later their descendants have the nerve to cry wolf when minorities make a joke or come up at their expense.

>Civil War

I mean...we had one. Might be close to another if we don't get our shit straight or Trump gets a second term.

17. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

That literally happened in the 1600s, funny that you want to equate these "perfectly civilized" people to the genocidal maniacs of the 18th century, but you don't even see the fallacy in that thinking.

18. Highspot

@Juventudinho you're too smart and your points make sense. A guy like Chumpion will never understand it no matter how many times you said it.

19. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Which country didn't have an oppressive regime? The US had an oppressive regime and it overthrew it, without delving into extremism. There's a stark contrast between how oppressive regimes are handled in western/white nations and how they're handled. Islam promotes murder of any disagreement, christianity and most other religions dont. Simple as that. End Islam, and you have actual peace. Who woulda thought

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Highspot

You're a complete dick @ChampION plain and simple. You might have a few cards missing in your head but just keep it to yourself.