1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Be the Booker Global Pro Wrestling

Discussion in 'PWF Interactive' started by ShaolinKing, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

GPW Friday Night Beatdown
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    20,737 Fans in Attendance

We open on a 30 second montage intro for the show. Afterwards, we are treated to cheering fans, leading us to our announcers.

Lucas Jones: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to GPW Friday Night Beatdown! I'm Lucas Jones, alongside my colleagues Richard Washington and Paul...
    Paul Goodlove: Goodlove.
    Lucas: Tonight, we have a six man tag match between El Colibri, "The Korean Idol," Hwan Junghae, and GPW Cruiserweight Champion, "The Hi-Fli Kid," Jerome Evans taking on Masoto Ishii, and "The Bad Boys on the Block," Justin Carter and Ryan Street, plus our main event between "The Number One Draft Pick," LeJuan Jones and the deranged and insane Mangod. We now We take it to our announcer in the ring, Randall Dixon.

Randall Dixon is currently standing in the ring.
    Randall: Our first contest of the night is scheduled for one fall.

Yoshida Brothers's Storm plays in the background as Kazuhiro Arai makes his entrance.

Randall: Introducing first, from Osaka, Japan, weighing in at 242 pounds, Kazuhiro Arai.

Richard: Kazuhiro Arai is set for action tonight and he is all business.
    Lucas: He is always all business whenever he shows up.

Yoshida Brothers's Storm stops playing as traditional Muay Thai music plays in the background as the Siamese Nightmare makes his entrance.

Randall: And his opponent, from the jungles of Thailand, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the Siamese Nightmare.

Richard: The last time we saw the Siamese Nightmare, it was at Summer Series, where he lost to Rafael Tizon.
    Lucas: He has a Muay Thai background, so he looks to do his dirty work with his striking ability and his clinch.

Kazuhiro and Siamese Nightmare get in each other's faces for a few seconds. Siamese Nightmare shoves Kazuhiro in the face, only for Kazuhiro to deliver a headbutt to Siamese Nightmare's face. Kazuhiro delivers a few knife edge chops, followed by Irish whipping Siamese Nightmare into the ropes and delivering a running knee to the gut. Kazuhiro then puts Siamese Nightmare in a headlock for a few moments. Siamese Nightmare gets to his feet and elbows his way out of the headlock, only for Kazuhiro to deliver a knee to the face. Kazuhiro bounces off the ropes and delivers an elbow to the face of the Siamese Nightmare. Siamese Nightmare roars in Kazuhiro's face and delivers an elbow of his own. Kazuhiro yells and delivers an elbow of his own. Kazuhiro and Siamese Nightmare exchange elbows for a few seconds, until Siamese Nightmare places Kazuhiro in a clinch and starts kneeing him in the gut and in the face. Kazuhiro continues to fight back as Siamese Nightmare knees away. Kazuhiro grabs Siamese Nightmare's knee and turns his clinch into a bridging suplex pin. The Siamese Nightmare kicked out at 2. Kazuhiro brings Siamese Nightmare to one knee and delivers some knee strikes of his own, followed by a roundhouse kick. Kazuhiro goes for another pin, but Siamese Nightmare kicks out at 2 again. Kazuhiro picks Siamese Nightmare up again to deliver an elbow strike, but Siamese Nightmare blocks it and delivers a swift low kick, a hard mid kick, and a superman punch. Siamese Nightmare then hits a belly to belly suplex on Kazuhiro, followed by an armbar. Kazuhiro nudges his way towards the ropes, grabbing the lower rope and forcing Siamese Nightmare to let go of the hold. Siamese Nightmare kicks away at Kazuhiro, who stands back to his feet. Siamese Nightmare goes for another kick, but Kazuhiro grabs it and performs a Dragon Screw attack, followed by picking him up and delivering a Death Valley Driver. Kazuhiro climbs the top rope and hits a senton splash to get the three count.

Randall: Here is your winner, Kazuhiro Arai.

Richard: Kazuhiro Arai gets the victory.
    Lucas: That was a hard hitting bout between those two men and I'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing more of that tonight.

We cut to a graphic featuring El Colibri, Hwan Junghae, and Jerome Evans, Masoto Ishii, Justin Carter and Ryan Street
    Richard: Still to come, a six man tag team match between El Colibri, "The Korean Idol," Hwan Junghae, and GPW Cruiserweight Champion, "The Hi-Fli Kid," Jerome Evans taking on Masoto Ishii, and "The Bad Boys on the Block," Justin Carter and Ryan Street.

We cut to a graphic featuring Diana Artemis and Ana Coracao
    Richard: But up next, it's action in the women's division as “The Amazon,” Diana Artemis takes on “Brazilian Venom,” Ana Coracao.

**Commercial Break**

We cut back to the arena as Randall stands in the ring.
    Randall: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Bananarama's Venus plays in the background as Diana Artemis makes her entrance.
    Randall: Introducing first, from Athens, she is "The Amazon," Diana Artemis.

Richard: Diana Artemis was once an aspiring bodybuilder, but she grew up watching wrestling when she was a little girl and decided to pursue her dream.
    Paul: Good golly, Miss Molly, look at her physique. You think she would be interested in being my personal trainer?
    Lucas: Paul, I don't think she wants to do anything personal with you.

Bananarama's Venus stops playing as Seu Jorge's A Doida plays in the background while Ana Coracao makes her entrance.
    Randall: And her opponent, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, she is "Brazilian Venom," Ana Coracao.

Richard: Ana Coracao has an interesting background. She was once a powerlifter, did gymnastics for a while, and also practices Capoeira.
    Lucas: She's a very interesting woman indeed, hence why she's dressed as Venom mixed with Spider-Girl.
    Paul: I love me some Brazilian girls now.
    Richard: Stop it, Paul.
    Paul: What?

Diana and Ana start the match off with a test of strength. Diana overpowers Ana at first, but Ana acrobatically turns the tide in her favor as she performs a monkey flip, sending Diana flipping on the canvas. Ana crawls and slithers towards Diana, who scoots towards the ropes and picks herself up. Ana smirks at Diana and licks her lips. Ana gets back up and grapples with Diana. The referee breaks it up, forcing Ana to have a clean break. Ana and Diana resume their grappling, feeling each other out. Diana grabs Ana's arm and twists it twice. Ana flips her way out of the hold and flips Diana to the canvas. Ana goes for a standing moonsault, but lands on her feet as Diana rolls out of the way. Diana gets up and goes for a clothesline, but Ana does a back cartwheel to evade the attack. Diana delivers a superkick to the back of Ana's head, followed by a scoop slam. Diana bounces off the ropes, jumps and splashes on Ana. Diana pins Ana, who kicks out at 1. Diana picks Ana off the canvas and places her in a bearhug. Diana squeezes and torques away at Ana's back, intensifying her grip. Ana scratches Diana in the eyes, freeing herself from Diana's bearhug. Diana goes for a clothesline, but Ana ducks underneath it and delivers a dropkick that sends Diana back to the canvas. Ana bounces off the ropes, cartwheels over Diana's back and hits her with a spinning headscissors takedown. Ana races towards a turnbuckle, leaps on the top turnbuckle and performs a moonsault, hitting Diana. Ana goes for the pin, but Diana kicks out at 2. Ana picks Diana off the canvas and goes for the Irish whip, but Diana reverses, sending her bouncing off the ropes and into the lights and sending her crashing down on the canvas. Diana picks Ana off the canvas and military presses Ana, only for Ana to escape the hold and and deliver a reverse frankensteiner into a recliner. Diana taps out.

Randall: Here is your winner, "Brazilian Venom," Ana Coracoa

Richard: Ana Coracoa gets the victory here tonight.
    Lucas: She looked very impressive, that I'll say.
    Paul: Impressive in more ways than one, if you catch my drift.
    Richard: Will you knock it off, Paul. Your wife could be watching this broadcast.
    Paul: How you know she watches wrestling?

We cut to the backstage area as we see Hwan Junghae and Jerome Evans walking together. El Colibri appears and joins them.
    Richard: Coming up, our six man tag team match is next.

**Commercial Break**

The March of Death theme plays in the background as El Colibri makes his entrance.

Randall: Introducing first, from from Guadalajara, Mexico, weighing in at 165 pounds, El Colibri.
    Richard: El Colibri is no stranger to six man tag matches, which are common in Lucha Libre matches.
    Lucas: If this match is anything like what you've mentioned, then El Colibri has an edge heading into this match.

The March of Death theme stops playing as B.A.P.’s Hurricane plays in the background.

Randall: And his tag team partners, introducing first, from Seoul, South Korea, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is “The Korean Idol” Hwan Junghae!

Richard: Hwan Junghae was part of a fatal four way last week on Friday Night Beatdown, which involved El Colibri, Masato Ishii, and Keith Yang. Though he came up short, he was nothing but impressive.
    Lucas: Time will only tell if he's going to be a future Cruiserweight Champion down the road.

B.A.P.’s Hurricane stops playing in the background as Royce Da 5'9's Boom plays in the background while Jerome Evans makes his entrance.

Randall: And finally, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 185 pounds, he is the GPW Cruiserweight Champion, "The Hi-Fli Kid" Jerome Evans!

Richard: Jerome Evans has been on fire ever since winning the GPW Cruiserweight Championship.
    Lucas: He's already the face of this division, so who knows where he can take it?

Royce Da 5'9's Boom stops playing in the background as OZROSAURUS's "AREA AREA" plays in as Masoto Ishii makes his entrance.

Randall: And their opponents, introducing first, from Yokohama, Japan, weighing in at 175 pounds, Masoto Ishii.

Lucas: Masoto Ishii lost in that aforementioned fatal four way that you mentioned, Richard. I think he and El Colibri are far from finished.
    Richard: Who knows, it could lead to something else.

OZROSAURUS's "AREA AREA" stops playing in the background as 90s pop music plays in the background. Justin Carter and Ryan Street make their entrance.

Randall: And his tag team partners, from Orlando, Florida, at a combined weight of 350 pounds, Justin Carter and Ryan Street, "The Bad Boys on the Block"

Richard: The Bad Boys on the Block made their debut at Summer Series in a devious win over Rock Starr and Ricky Vice, with help from Britney Moore.
    Paul: A win is a win, no matter how you slice it. Although, I wouldn't mind having Britney Moore around me.
    Lucas: Sure you do, Paul.

The match begins as Masoto Ishii attacks El Colibri, while Carter and Street fight Junghae and Evans. Junghae and Evans throw Carter and Street out of the ring, while Colibri and Ishii continue brawling inside the ring. Ishii stomps away on Colibri, but the referee breaks it up. Ishii suplexes Colibri on the canvas, followed by hitting him with a rolling senton splash. Ishii mounts Colibri and punches him repeatedly, followed by trying to rip his mask off. The referee steps in and stops Ishii, warning him of his actions. Ishii shouts at the referee. Meanwhile, Carter beats down on Junghae, while Evans flies off the top turnbuckle and landing on Street. Colibri kips up and sends Ishii out of the ring. Colibri bounces off the ropes several times before catching Ishii, Carter, Street, Evans, and Junghae with a suicide dive, taking himself and the others out.

Richard: Don't go anywhere, we'll be right back.

**Commercial Break**

We return back to the ring as we see Hwan Junghae and Ryan Street trade punches and kicks with one another. Street scratches the eyes of Junghae, blinding him, followed by knocking the back of his knees with his elbow. Street tags in Carter, who stomps on Junghae's fingers. Carter chokes Junghae before the referee reaches the count of five. Carter picks Junghae off the canvas, Irish whips him into the ropes and dropkicks him. Carter hits a standing moonsault, goes for the pin, but only gets a 2 count. Carter goes for a snap suplex and climbs the top rope. Carter looks to hit a 450 Splash, but misses his mark as Junghae rolls out of the way. Junghae crawls towards his corner and tags in Jerome Evans, while Carter hot tags Ishii. Ishii and Evans charge at each other. Ishii misses with a clothesline, allowing Evans to catch Ishii with two swift kicks to the gut, followed by a jumping back kick. Evans bounces of the ropes and hits Ishii with a rolling neckbreaker. Evans then catches Ishii with a tornado kick. Evans yells at the crowd, signaling that he is ready to finish Ishii. Evans sets Ishii up for his power bomb pin, but Carter and Street come in and deliver a double super kick. Junghae and Colibri enter the ring and brawl with Carter and Street, causing the referee to get distracted. Ishii gets up, grabs his kendo stick and knocks Evans out. Ishii pins Evans as the referee counts to 3.

Randall: Here are your winners, Justin Carter, Ryan Street, and Masoto Ishii.

Richard: What a dirty win for Masato Ishii.
    Paul: Didn't look dirty to me. It was all fair game.
    Lucas: Only you would say that, Paul.
    Paul: A win is a win, no matter how you flip it.

Masoto Ishii stands over Jerome Evans while holding the GPW Cruiserweight Championship. We cut to the backstage area as we see Kaine Harris sitting on a stomp with his head lowered.
    Kaine: No one knows the pain of someone who's had to fight all his life. No one knows what it's like to walk with your wounds showing, carrying battle scars like permanent tattoos. But I know what it's like...To fight. To survive.

Kaine lifts his head.
    Kaine: To know that any day could very well be your last. The rough streets of Oakland made me who I am, but there's also someone that keeps me from not fully going over the edge.

We see a pair of female legs standing next to Kaine. The woman crouches down, revealing herself to be Jessica.
    Kaine: It's good to have an angel looking over you, and tonight, she'll be looking over me.

Richard: Kaine Harris is in action and he's next.

**Commercial Break**

Yonosuke Kitamura’s “Lunatic” plays in the background as Kaine Harris makes his entrance, with Jessica behind him.

Randall: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Jessica, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 245 pounds, Kaine Harris.

Lucas: Kaine Harris made an impressive debut last week on Friday Night Beatdown when he defeated "The Number One Draft Pick," LeJuan Jones.
    Richard: Kaine could be a future champion in GPW.
    Paul: Jessica might have a future with me.
    Lucas: Do you ever stop flirting, Paul?
    Paul: Oh come on. When you get to my age, you can do and say whatever you want.
    Richard: Just don't let Kaine Harris hear you say that.

Yonosuke Kitamura’s “Lunatic” stops playing in the background as Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi's Maco plays in the background.

Randall: And his opponent, from Brasilia, Brazil, weighing in at 245 pounds, Marcelo Ronaldo.

Lucas: Marcelo Ronaldo, was once a soccer player from Brazil, who played in England, Spain, and Italy before deciding to try out pro wrestling.
    Richard: He certainly has the cocky demeanor going for him, but let's see if he can back it up.

Marcelo takes off his shirt and pops his pecs in front of Jessica, causing Kaine to rush in and forearm Marcelo to the canvas and stomp away on him. The referee breaks it up as Kaine backs away. Marcelo stands up and just as Kaine is about to rush in and delivers a clothesline, Marcelo moves out of the way and delivers a jump kick to the back of Kaine's head. Marcelo stomps away on Kaine, followed by several clothesline. Marcelo stops and shows off in front of Jessica. Kaine runs behind Marcelo and delivers a bulldog, followed by a DDT. Kaine picks Marcelo off the canvas and delivers a scoop slam, followed by bouncing off the ropes and delivering an elbow drop. Kaine picks Marcelo, who tries to go for a low blow, only for Kaine to stop him and deliver a clothesline of his own. Kaine picks Marcelo up and deliver his finishing move, Raising Kaine to get a 3 count.

Randall: Here is your winner, Kaine Harris.

Lucas: Short, sweet, and to the point. Another victory for Kaine Harris.
    Richard: Marcelo should've kept his focus on the match and not on Jessica.

We cut to the backstage area as we see LeJuan James, Brother Julius, and Janet Caruso.
    Janet: I’m standing here with Brother Julius and LeJuan Jones.
    Brother Julius: Janet, how many times do we have to correct you?, It's number one draft pick and should’ve been GPW World Heavyweight Champion, LeJuan Jones?
    Janet: Right. I’m standing here with Brother Julius and the number one draft pick and should be GPW World Heavyweight Champion, LeJuan Jones.
    Brother Julius: Much better. Maybe you should write that down, so you won't forget.
    Janet: Yeah...so, number one draft pick and should be GPW World Heavyweight Champion, LeJuan Jones, tonight, you face Mangod. What are your thoughts?
    LeJuan: My thoughts?
    Janet: Yes? Against Mangod.
    LeJuan: Mangod? Mangod? Just who or what is a Mangod?
    Janet: Mangod is--
    LeJuan: I don't need your input, I just need you to listen. Okay?
    Janet: Okay.
    LeJuan: Good. Mangod, whoever or whatever you are, you are, by no means, as great or as athletic as I am. So for you to step in the ring with me, you've already doomed yourself from the start. Once I break your ankles, crossface you up, and hit that Game Winner on you, I'll be one step closer to being GPW World Heavyweight Champion.
    *LeJuan Jones and Brother Julius walks past Janet*

Richard: Our main event is next.

**Commercial Break**
    **Promo for GPW DEFCON**

We cut to outside of the arena, getting a view of Ft. Lauderdale.
    Lucas: We are coming to you live from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for GPW Friday Night Beatdown. GPW's DEFCON is our September event and you can watch it live on Pay-Per-View.

We cut back to the arena as we see Randall standing in the ring.

Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price's Better Than You plays in the background as LeJuan Jones makes his entrance, with Brother Julius behind him.
    Randall: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Brother Julius, from Columbus, Ohio, weighing at 240 pounds, he is "The Number One Draft Pick," LeJuan Jones.
    Lucas: LeJuan Jones still believes that he is entitled for a chance to win the GPW World Heavyweight Championship.
    Paul: It's coming. I can feel it.
    Richard: All we can feel is your nervousness for LeJuan Jones's opponent coming up.

Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price's Better Than You stops playing in the background as a heavy metal cover of Mussorgsky's Night On Bald Mountain plays in the background as Mangod makes his entrance, randomly headbutting fans.

Randall: And his opponent, from the Heavenly Hills Asylum, weighing in at 270 pounds, he is Mangod.

Richard: Mangod made his debut at Summer Series, where he faced "Florida Man" Gary Strange in a no disqualification, falls count anywhere match.
    Lucas: That match was insane, and we were in the crosshairs of that one. Right, Paul?
    Paul: I'm still talking to my lawyers about suing him and keeping him away for good.

Mangod charges at LeJuan, who slides underneath the top and middle rope, forcing the referee to stop Mangod. LeJuan slowly slides back in the ring, only to be attacked by Mangod. Mangod viciously headbutts LeJuan several times, followed by scoop slamming him on the canvas. Mangod bounces off the ropes and goes for another headbutt, but LeJuan rolls out of the way and stomps on Mangod. The referee stops LeJuan, who picks up Mangod, only for him to be caught with a jawbreaker. Mangod delivers a series of punches to LeJuan's face, followed by another headbutt, sending him to the canvas. Mangod lifts LeJuan's legs and headbutts his groin. Mangod goes for a pin, only for LeJuan to kick out. Mangod places LeJuan in a headlock, followed by headbutting the top of his head. LeJuan delivers a jawbreaker of his own, freeing himself from the headlock. LeJuan gets back up and delivers an overhead punch to Mangod, who no sells. LeJuan delivers another overhead punch, which Mangod no sells. LeJuan goes for another overhead punch, only for Mangod to counter and deliver a headbutt. Mangod goes for a pin, but LeJuan kicks out at 2. Mangod picks LeJuan off the canvas, only for LeJuan to elbow and punch Mangod in the gut. LeJuan stomps away on Mangod in the corner. The referee stops LeJuan's assault. Mangod throws LeJuan into the same corner and furiously stomps away on LeJuan, followed by headbutting and biting him. The referee steps in and warns Mangod, who grabs the referee by the collar and shakes the referee, allowing LeJuan to go for a schoolboy cover. Mangod reaches for a rope break. LeJuan stomps away on Mangod several times, followed by rubbing his feet into his face. The referee warns LeJuan about his actions. LeJuan picks up Mangod, who comes alive by delivering a headbutt. Mangod roars as he climbs the turnbuckle. Brother Julius goes to distract the referee, allowing Mangod to jump off the turnbuckle and land on Brother Julius. Mangod slides back into the ring and goes to pick LeJuan back up, only for LeJuan to deliver a package roll up. Mangod kicks out at 2. Mangod goes for another headbutt, but misses as LeJuan rolls out of the way and delivers a super kick. LeJuan then sets Mangod for his finisher, Game Winner, sending Mangod crashing to the canvas. LeJuan pins Mangod for the 3 count.

Randall: Here is your winner, "The Number One Draft Pick," LeJuan Jones.

Paul: Finally, Mangod gets what he deserves.
    Lucas: No thanks to Brother Julius making the sacrifice.
    Paul: A win's a win.
    Richard: Well, next week, we'll be live from Atlanta, Georgia for our pay-per-view event, DEFCON, where King Shaka defends his GPW World Heavyweight Championship against "The King of Mexican Strong Style," Antonio Garcia! For Lucas Jones and Paul…
    Paul: Goodlove.
    Richard: I’m Richard Washington, saying goodnight everybody.

2. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

GPW DEFCON
    Atlanta, GA
    18,118 Fans in Attendance

1. Kazuhiro Arai vs. Hans Richter
    2. GPW Women's Championship: Lady Sheba © vs. Amy Samuels
    3. Keith Yang and Hwan Junghae vs. The Bad Boys on the Block (Justin Carter and Ryan Street)
    4. GPW Cruiserweight Championship: Jerome Evans © vs. Masoto Ishii vs. El Colibri
    5. GPW International Championship: Akima Toa © vs. Adonis Grenier
    6. GPW Tag Team Championship: The Floribama Boyz © vs. The Newton Boys
    7. Kaine Harris vs. LeJuan Jones
    8. GPW World Heavyweight Championship: King Shaka © vs. Antonio Garcia

3. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

GPW.com presents GPW DEFCON Results

Global Pro Wrestling started off with a bang with its pay-per-view event called Clash of Warriors, but now looks to up the ante with another big time pay-per-view called DEFCON. Already with a stacked roster and a growing legion of fans, GPW looks to be heading towards the future. What better way to get some GPW action going with some results from GPW's first pay-per-view called Clash of Warriors.

GPW DEFCON
    Atlanta, GA
    18,118 Fans in Attendance

The crowd was raucous and lively in Atlanta for GPW's DEFCON event. Lucas Jones, Richard Washington and Paul Goodlove were on commentary for the event, which saw many championship bouts, including a triple threat match for the GPW World Heavyweight Championship between King Shaka and "The King of Mexican Strong Style" Antonio Garcia.

1. Kazuhiro Arai vs. Hans Richter
    Opening the match for tonight's event was the hard-hitting Kazuhiro Arai taking on Hans Richter, who made his GPW debut. Right from the opening bell, both Arai and Richter traded blows with one another, before Richter delivered a hard clothesline and started overpowering Arai. Richter suplexed Arai throughout the match and tried to go for the pin, only for Arai to kick out each time. Richter looked to end the match with his finisher called Richter Scale (Spinning Gut Wrench Power Bomb), but Arai managed to fight out of it. Arai turned the tables on Richter as he deliver heavy blows and headbutts, leading to a Death Valley Driver and a senton splash to win the match.
    Kazuhiro Arai def. Hans Richter with a Senton Splash (10:32)

2. GPW Women's Championship: Lady Sheba © vs. Amy Samuels
    A rematch for the GPW Women's Championship was up next as Lady Sheba defended her title against a very game and focused Amy Samuels. Once the bell sounded Samuels went on the attack, delivering a series of elbows, kicks, and knees. Lady Sheba responded with a discus clothesline, followed by a scoop slam and a Boston Crab. Samuels crawled for a rope break, but it didn't stop Lady Sheba from continuing her onslaught. Lady Sheba placed Samuels in an STF, only for Samuels to fight out of it and go to work on Lady Sheba's legs, placing her in various ankle locks, leg locks, and even a Texas Cloverleaf. Lady Sheba was close to tapping out, but she made a mighty effort to reach the ropes, forcing Samuels to release the hold. Samuels look to put Lady Sheba away with a triangle hold, but Lady Sheba powers her way out of the hold and caught Samuels with a sit-out powerbomb to retain the GPW Women's Championship.
    Lady Sheba def. Amy Samuels with a sit-out powerbomb to retain the GPW Women's Championship (12:01)

**Promo featuring Antonio Garcia**

3. Keith Yang and Hwan Junghae vs. The Bad Boys on the Block (Justin Carter and Ryan Street)
    The cruiserweights were in action as Keith Yang teamed up with "The Korean Idol" Hwan Junghae against the Bad Boys on the Block. Yang and Carter started off the match with an exchange of kicks and reversing holds. After the exchange, Carter delivered a cheap shot to Yang, followed by a dropkick to the chest. Carter tagged in Street, who worked over Yang with various arm holds and headlocks. Yang fought his way out of Street's headlock and caught him with a few elbows and a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, followed by a standing moonsault. Yang went for the cover, but Carter broke it up. Both Carter and Street double team Yang, who quickly scurried and tagged in Junghae, who leapt to the top turnbuckle and delivered a double missile dropkick to both Carter and Street. Junghae continued his assault on both Carter and Street, delivering a series of tornado DDTs and hurricanranas. Junghae was ready to end the match, but Britney Moore looked to distract him. Rock Starr and Ricky Vice interfered in the match and stopped Moore from ruining the match. Junghae ducked under Street's super kick and caught him with a super kick of his own. Junghae finished the match with a Hallyu Star Press (Shooting Star Press) to win the match.
    Keith Yang and Hwan Junghae def. The Bad Boys on the Block (Justin Carter and Ryan Street) when Junghae used a Hallyu Star Press on Street (12:50)

**After the match, Rock Starr and Ricky Vice announced that they will enter the GPW Tag Team League and will face The Bad Boys on the Block**

**Logan Lemmett is being interviewed and he expresses his disdain about not being in the main event and how he vows to destroy anyone who holds the GPW World Heavyweight Championship. LeJuan Jones, along with Brother Julius, shows up. LeJuan Jones tells Logan that he should be the one to hold the GPW World Heavyweight Championship. Logan and LeJuan argue for a few seconds before the both of them go their separate ways.**

4. GPW Cruiserweight Championship: Jerome Evans © vs. Masoto Ishii vs. El Colibri
    The GPW Cruiserweight Championship was up for grabs as "The Hi-Fli Kid," Jerome Evans defended his title against the hardcore Masoto Ishii and the Lucha Libre expert El Colibri. Both Ishii and Colibri went at each other for a minute, allowing Evans to deliver a double dropkick, knocking both of them out of the ring. Evans then capitalized with a tope con helo, knocking out both Ishii and El Colibri. All three combatants returned back to the ring, beating the count of ten. Surprisingly, Ishii and El Colibri double-teamed Evans with double suplexes, DDTs, and leap kick/sweep kick combos. Ishii went for the cover, but El Colibri stops him. El Colibri goes for the cover, but Ishii stops him as well. Both Ishii and El Colibri resumed beating each other up. El Colibri got the upper hand, until Ishii ripped off El Colibri's mask, forcing the luchador to conceal his identity. Ishii delivered an X-Factor on El Colibri and looked to have the match won, but Evans break up the count. Evans and Ishii brawled for a few seconds. Ishii tried to low blow Evans, who countered with a spinning heel kick. Evans then hits Ishii with a power bomb flip pin to win the match.
    Jerome Evans def. Masoto Ishii and El Colibri when Evans used a power bomb flip pin on Ishii to retain the GPW Cruiserweight Championship (10:40)

**Music video promoting Ganryu Honda**

5. GPW International Championship: Akima Toa © vs. Adonis Grenier
    The GPW International Championship was on the line as Akima Toa defended his title against "The Perfect Body," Adonis Grenier, who had Mr. Business in his corner. Toa delivered a slew of body blows and powerful clotheslines, headbutts, and Samoan drivers. Every time Toa went for the pinfall, Mr. Business interfered. Eventually, the referee had enough of Mr. Business's interference and threw him out. Toa continued his assault, but Grenier delivered a low blow and caught him with a torture rack to win the GPW International Championship.
    Adonis Grenier def. Akima Toa with a torture rack to win the GPW International Championship (9:06)

6. GPW Tag Team Championship: The Floribama Boyz © vs. The Newton Boys
    The GPW Tag Team Championship was up for grabs as the Floribama Boyz and the Newton Boys squared off in a rematch from Clash of Warriors. Kirk and Zechariah Newton started off the match with an exchange of reversal and chain grappling for a minute. The two come to a stalemate as the crowd applauds. Zechariah Newton goes for a handshake, but Kirk dropkicks him. Zechariah tags in Roy, who attacks Kirk. The Newton Boys continue their onslaught on Kirk, while the referee stops Jeremiah from entering the ring to make the save. Eventually, Kirk makes the tag for Jeremiah but the referee was distracted by Roy Newton. The Newton Boys looked to put the match away with a Newton's Law (Dual Twist of Fate), but Jeremiah made the save, allowing Kirk to tag in Jeremiah. Jeremiah goes off on Roy and Zechariah. Jeremiah ends the match with a Floribama Driver on Roy for the 3 count.
    The Floribama Boyz def. The Newton Boys when Jeremiah used the Floribama Driver to retain the GPW Tag Team Championship (11:13)

**Promo featuring King Shaka**

7. Kaine Harris vs. LeJuan Jones
    Kaine Harris and "The Number One Draft Pick," LeJuan Jones faced off in the semi main event. Both men looked evenly matched at first, but LeJuan sucker punched Kaine in the face, followed by a dropkick. LeJuan went for a figure four leg lock, but Kaine kicked him away. Kaine went for a clothesline, but LeJuan ducked under it and delivered a tornado kick. LeJuan then placed Kaine in an armbar, trying to take away his arm strength. Kaine punched LeJuan off of him, only for LeJuan to transition into a crossface. Kaine managed to reach the ropes, with help from Jessica. Brother Julius shoved Jessica to the ground and threatened her, causing Kaine to attack Brother Julius. Kaine enters back in the ring, only to be blindsided by a jumping heel kick. LeJuan looks to end the match with his finisher, Game Winner (Sister Abigail/Blade Runner), but LeJuan reversed it into a rainmaker clothesline. Brother Julius looks to distract Kaine, only for Jessica to deliver a low blow to him. Kaine then hits LeJuan with a Raising Kaine to get the victory.
    Kaine Harris def. LeJuan Jones with a Raising Kaine (11:50)

**Promo video for the next Pay-Per-View, which is Unchained**
    **Music video featuring Ezekiel**

8. GPW World Heavyweight Championship: King Shaka © vs. Antonio Garcia
    The GPW World Heavyweight Championship was up for grabs as King Shaka defended his title against "The King of Mexican Strong Style," Antonio Garcia. Both men shook hands before the match began. King Shaka and Garcia partook in a test of strength, which saw Garcia win the exchange, but King Shaka outsmarted Garcia with a monkey flip. King Shaka then puts Garcia in an armlock, but Garcia powers his way out of it and shoulder blocks King Shaka to the ground. Garcia picks King Shaka back to his feet and military presses him followed by slamming him to the canvas. Garcia goes for the pin, but King Shaka kicks out. Garcia picks King Shaka back up again, only for King Shaka to deliver a jawbreaker, followed by several punches, and a dropkick. King Shaka sends Garcia into the ropes and places Garcia in a sleeper hold. Garcia starts to fade at first, but he manages to fight his way out of it, flipping King Shaka on the canvas. Garcia bounces off the ropes and delivers an elbow drop and goes for the pin, only for King Shaka to kick out at 2. Garcia goes for a standing clothesline, but King Shaka ducks under it and delivers a German Suplex. King Shaka goes for the pin, but Garcia kicks out. King Shaka looked to end the match with his finisher, King's Crown, but Logan Lemmett made his presence felt as he distracted the referee. This allowed Garcia to hit King Shaka with his finisher, Moctezuma's Revenge as the referee turned his attention back to the action and started the count.

Before the referee could reach 3, Monroe Storm yanked Garcia out of the ring. Garcia confronted Storm about her interference and headed back in the ring. Garcia picks King Shaka back to his feet and was about to hit him again with Moctezuma's Revenge, only for King Shaka to escape the hold and hit Garcia with King's Crown to get the victory.
    King Shaka def. Antonio Garcia with a King's Crown to retain the GPW World Heavyweight Championship (21:27)

King Shaka is awarded the GPW World Heavyweight Championship, only to be attacked by Logan Lemmett. Lemmett stomps away on King Shaka, and looks to use Lemmett Breaker, but Garcia makes the save and clotheslines Lemmett and hits Moctezuma's Revenge on him. Garcia holds the GPW World Heavyweight Championship in his hands and just as King Shaka is getting back up, he sees Garcia with the GPW World Heavyweight Championship in his hand. Garcia hands King Shaka the GPW World Heavyweight Championship and exits the ring. The show ends with King Shaka raising the GPW World Heavyweight Championship above him while Monroe Storm enters the ring and celebrates with him, much to King Shaka's dismay. There you have it, the results from GPW's DEFCON. For more info on all things GPW, keep it here on GPW.com.

4. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

GPW Friday Night Beatdown
    Charlotte, NC
    20,200 Fans in Attendance

1. Jason Reynolds vs. Silver Eyes
    2. Kathy Reyes vs. Priscilla Pierce
    3. StarrVice (Rock Starr and Ricky Vice) vs. Stephen McIntosh and Remy LaCroix
    4. Ezekiel vs. Marcelo Ronaldo
    5. Antonio Garcia vs. Logan Lemmett vs. LeJuan Jones

5. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

From GPW.com

GPW Friday Night Beatdown Results
    Charlotte, NC
    20,200 Fans in Attendance

1. Silver Eyes def. Jason Reynolds
    2. Kathy Reyes def. Priscilla Pierce
    3. StarrVice (Rock Starr and Ricky Vice) def. Stephen McIntosh and Remy LaCroix
    4. Ezekiel def. Marcelo Ronaldo
    5. LeJuan Jones def. Antonio Garcia and Logan Lemmett

***Takeaways from the show***
    *King Shaka delivered a promo on how he will retain the GPW World Heavyweight Championship and that he will face whoever is willing to challenge him. Monroe Storm comes out and tells King Shaka that he'll need someone in his corner to further his brand. King Shaka refuses Monroe's offer.

*Lady Sheba announces an open challenge to any woman brave enough to take the GPW Women's Championship away from her.

*StarrVice cuts a promo saying that they will win the inaugural GPW Tag Team League.

*Ezekiel makes his debut and defeats Marcelo Ronaldo in under nine minutes.

*After the main event, LeJuan Jones sent a message to King Shaka, telling him that he will challenge for the GPW World Heavyweight Championship.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShaolinKing

ShaolinKing Rookie

From GPW.com

GPW's Tag Team League kicks off this week as the following teams have been confirmed for this year's event, with Group A having Heavyweight Tag Teams and Group B having Cruiserweight Tag Teams:

Group A:
    The Newton Boys
    Brick Squad
    Sons of Kali
    The Bushmasters
    The Drill Sergeants
    Akima Toa and Kazuhiro Arai
    Militant Malice
    Perfect Business

Group B:
    StarrVice
    The Bad Boys On The Block
    Stephen McIntosh and Remy LaCroix
    El Colibri and Parker Wade
    Masoto Ishii and Travis Wilde
    Keith Yang and Wild Dragon
    Prince Kamehameha and Lee Terrific
    Flying Idols

The winners of Group A will earn a Tag Team Title shot against the Floribama Boyz, while the winners of Group B will become the inaugural GPW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions, all at GPW's next event, Unchained. For more news on all things GPW, stay tuned on GPW.com.