1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PWF!
    Join now to talk about WWE, NJPW, ROH, PROGRESS and a wide array of off-topic discussions. Join the best wrestling forum around!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games Gaming thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ¡Tranquilo!, Jan 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

You know how this works right? Talk about games you like, games your playing, games your looking forward to and any other PC/console shit.

I'm here to gush about Bloodborne, recently started what I'm calling my "Great one" run. Basically means I'm going for the moon presence after my 3rd play through and a total of like 300+ hrs played. Going back through with a better grasp on the lore of the world makes the game feel new and fresh, this game is truly a masterpiece. If you have a PS4 and haven't play it already what are you doing?

Also Rise of the Tomb Raider, I've mainly been using it as a PC benchmark since it's pretty demanding but otherwise it's a good game. Better than the first one.

2. DK JAMES

DK JAMES Indie Wrestler Donor

Fortnite is so damn fun. Love watching people stream it and i love playing it. I honestly say it's a better game than PUBG, much more accessible and more exciting to me. I've played both many times but keep going back to Fortnite. They're doing a great job with updates and keeping things fresh as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

Assassin’s Creed Origins is top two AC games.

I play Injustice 2 but not online cause I’m too damn good

4. Dylan™

Dylan™ Rookie

I play games late.

I just completed RDR and now I'm playing Skyrim.

5. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Intercontinental Champion Platinum

Seeing as I just got 27 new games for Christmas I defiantly plan on using this thread. Updates are coming when I play/beat each game lol.

6. Dylan™

Dylan™ Rookie

I would do the same, but let's be honest here. It's gonna be years until I beat Skyrim.

7. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

That's if you can get through a playthrough without a game breaking glitch.

8. WrestleRacer91

I currently will be starting Horizon Zero Dawn after work tomorrow. Anybody have or play it at all?

9. WrestleRacer91

If anybody here likes any of the telltale games and hasn't tried Life is Strange you're doing yourself a injustice.

10. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

Just got the Batman telltale. Free on PS4.

11. WrestleRacer91

Nice. I've beat it twice... and the game too! lol

12. ¡Tranquilo!

If only PUBG was optimized and polished. I have 28 hours on PUBG and half of that were game crashes and dying to hackers. Fortnite is just doing everything right, if only you could prone it would be perfect.

I'm mixed on Origins, on one hand I love the gameplay and the setting but the story is absolute trash IMO. It's definitely one of the better AC games but not in my top 3.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TNHBrah

TNHBrah Trainee

Been mostly fucking around with Fortnite recently. Pretty fun and I'm okay at it.

I was playing the shit out of Fallout New Vegas but stopped all of a sudden before Christmas, idk why I stopped but I have to pick it back up.

I also have a soft spot for playing football games like NCAA Football 14/Madden 18 and playing as a coach and rebuilding teams, it's one of my favorite experiences in games.

• Like Like x 2
  14. DK JAMES

I've been wanting to get Madden 18 pretty bad for that reason. I love doing that. Would do it in NBA2K a lot but 2K is pretty ass now. Definitely not payin $60 for Madden though, waiting for another sale

15. WrestleRacer91

I got Madden on Black Friday for 27 doll hairs. Yes doll hairs lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. DK JAMES

Dammit, I should have capitalized on that. It goes on sale all the time but I keep missin it haha it will be mine eventually.

17. ¡Tranquilo!

I have the urge to play a wrestling game but I gave my copy of 2k17 to my young cousin and I'm not paying full or half price for 2k18...the wrestling game market needs some better competition to WWE2k. Fire Pro Wrestling is cool but I like 3D wrestling sims and I think we need more of those on the market. I wish New Japan would partner up with Capcom or some Japanese game company to make that a reality.