1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Promos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WrestleRacer91, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

3. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

Probably one of the biggest what ifs in terms of potential, Pillman is absolutely one of my favourite talkers, still a shame everything that ended up happening to him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

I think the worked shoot promos did really for him. He had similar qualities to Steve Austin, but timing was horrible for him. The accident, injuries, and ofc his death.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I agree and his son is now wrestling and on twitter so you might want to check him out but yeah losing Pillman was a huge blow to wrestling. Big update on Brian Pillman Jr's injury status | Wrestling News

6. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Sorry for the double post but fuck it. I give Pillman a lot of credit to overcome all his problems like cancer in his throat and he played for the Bengals as well. He was trained by the Harts but I heard some stuff that was not so great. He took his gimmick too seriously and made other workers feel like shit. I do feel he wouldn't have a job in WWE now but if ecw was alive without Paul Screwjob Crapman he would be announcing and still be alive. He could have announced in WWF at the time too. I love Pillman as a kid and I thought to watch him that smalls guys that wrestle can actually have a chance. I think what somewhat soured me was this new gimmick that he took too far. Lastly, I can't completely give up on him as the Sheik took his gimmick to the grave so I guess if he could do it then anyone could.

7. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

• Winner Winner x 2