Fanfiction and Imagines

So the majority of my stuff is WWE based but I'll link you the safer stuff (all of these are G rated/AU in which basically everyone is bi and loves cuddles):

WWE fics:

Kiss Me Breathless - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Yours - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Stress - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Not A High-Fiver - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Ticklish - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
We Could Be Immortals - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Shut Up And Kiss Me - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Never Knew That It Could Mean So Much - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Throwdown Showdown - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
I See Your True Colors - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Show You Off - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Thrilling Little Lift - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
I'll Make You Safe - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Lying Wounded - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
Hand On Your Heart - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]

TNA fics:

Tell Me On A Sunday - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
Sleeping Tigers - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
Break This Woman - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15552531

If you want the other links you'll have to find me on twitter or somewhere else.