1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction and Imagines

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SheWolf, Aug 24, 2018.

1. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

So the majority of my stuff is WWE based but I'll link you the safer stuff (all of these are G rated/AU in which basically everyone is bi and loves cuddles):

WWE fics:

Kiss Me Breathless - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Yours - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Stress - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Not A High-Fiver - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Ticklish - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    We Could Be Immortals - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Shut Up And Kiss Me - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Never Knew That It Could Mean So Much - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Throwdown Showdown - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    I See Your True Colors - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Show You Off - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Thrilling Little Lift - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    I'll Make You Safe - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Lying Wounded - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]
    Hand On Your Heart - flickawhip - World Wrestling Entertainment [Archive of Our Own]

TNA fics:

Tell Me On A Sunday - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
    Sleeping Tigers - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
    Break This Woman - flickawhip - Impact Wrestling | Total Nonstop Action Wrestling [Archive of Our Own]
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/15552531

If you want the other links you'll have to find me on twitter or somewhere else.

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

:pillman911:

3. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

? I assume this is fine? Since anything not PG or under is... not linked?

4. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Everything is fine, quite a vast selection.

5. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Yeah it's fine. No issues here.

6. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Thanks guys! As I say, this is only the SFW selection... Everything else, people need to go look for themselves because I won't link here.