1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Family Teasing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WishlistMaster, Dec 12, 2018.

1. WishlistMaster

WishlistMaster Rookie

Do you guys have Sisters or Brothers?

How do you guys tease them?

Do you tease your Aunts and Uncles?

If so tell me what you tease them?

2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

On my side of my family all that is left is my dad and brother. My brother is ******** so I didn't tease him as I knew from an early age something was wrong. I didn't have aunts or uncles so I am a bit clueless on the matter. I do think its interesting for others that have more brothers and sisters and family in general.

3. WishlistMaster

WishlistMaster Rookie

My little brother even dough now he's tall than me. He hates when I called him my Little Brother. I trick him in to sing a Song that my Aunts want him to sing. LOL

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

huh

5. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

The only person I tease in my family is my nephew. We are only three years apart in age so we are like brothers. Anyway, he is half Mexican so I always tell him, "Hey man, I done called Donald Trump, he is coming to deport your ass today!" He tells, me "Mother******* I was born here!" Then I say, "I'll lie and tell him you weren't". He then says, "I'll tell him you let me live with you for years and you'll be going with me".

I used to harass my Uncle all the time when he was alive. Me, my cousin, and our best friend pulled so many pranks on him. I remember one April Fools Day we were out in the yard at his house so we decided to prank call him. We had him tricked into think he had won a free year supply of Coors Light ad he got pissed when he got the words "April Fools MFer"! He ran out of his house with his shotgun, jumped in the truck to look for the person who called him. Can't believe he walked right past all three of us, with shit eating grins on our faces, and he didn't realize it was us. I was nice enough to buy him a case of Coors later. Then he gets mad at me and my friend (a different friend from the phone call) because we had already opened it. I told him we only had three each and its no fun to drink alone. We started laughing around a fire we had in his front yard talking about life. I really miss that sorry bastard (our name for each other), and its hard to believe both of them are gone now. Even harder to believe they died just two months from each other.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Grew up far, far away from my extended family so I never was close enough to tease them. I tease my brother and my sisters, but its usually just meme shit.

7. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I'm the oldest of four siblings. Don't really tease them anymore though, but me and my brother still wrestle. Also him and his older sibling are nearly taller than me.