Storyline Facts don't care about your feelings!

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017

*Lord Lee emerges from behind the curtain to a crowd reaction louder than even ArabHammer got in his home town. Lord Lee's face as smug as ever as he waltzes down the ramp to a mixed reaction. He promptly demands a microphone upon entering the ring. He takes a moment to soak in the crowd reaction as he prepares his monologue*

Lord Lee: *exhales* The best times of my life... were here in this ring, and no matter what arena this ring is in or who owns the arena we e-fed in, I will always come back to IWT!

*The crowd cheers vociferously for this perceived show of loyalty to their beloved e-fed, to which Lord Lee merely shakes his head with a look of detest*

Lord Lee: Don't kid yourselves, you naive dorks. I don't love IWT because of the "fantastic" fans or how "inspiring" the GM is. I love IWT because of how fucking good I am in IWT. Every time I hit a low I come back and hit a whole new high. I come back, pound a few beta males, drink some liberal tears on Twitter dot com and make it manly!

*The crowd boos in response to Lord Lee's verbal assault*

Lord Lee: Go ahead and disagree with the truth, that's all you're good at.

*Suddenly, three men march out to the ramp, all three of them sneering at and berating those who disagree with Lord Lee*

Lord Lee: The three men you now see before you, who tower over you physically and mentally, know better than to disagree with the truth. Swamps, Mr. Ulster and Delirium, the three men you see that you wish you could be, are evidence that we truly are the dominant gender. We are about to bring masculinity and respectability back to IWT, and why we plan to do this is very simple.

WRESTLING IS A MAN'S SPORT CURRENTLY RAN AND COMPETED IN BY BOYS! AND US FOUR MEN ARE ABOUT TO REMIND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIMP DICK SOY BOYS WHAT A MOTHERFUCKING MAN LOOKS LIKE!

*The three men passionately applaud*

Lord Lee: Don't dare fuck with us! We'll give you the ass whooping your Bill Clinton worshipping father was too much of a pussy to give you!

Do not worry IWT, for things will be.. alright and all-right.

*Lord Lee and his new associates proceed to make their exists as fans continue to voice their displeasure at this controversial turn of events*