1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Donation Drive

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Juventudinho, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

We know most of you probably aren't that interested, but I'm still gonna talk about our donation drive.

Our current XenForo license renewal fee is coming up in early March, as well as our hosting renewal.

Our current sugar daddy, @Highspot, will gladly pay the bills to keep this community alive and well - but we can still do with some help.

Basically, as seen on the homepage or the Donate button above - we're accepting PayPal donations in any pre-set sum.

The perks of donating are fairly basic. You will get the Donor upgrade. Along with a userbar and username color - you can get unlimited editing, bypass flood check, have access to an 18+ section, and get an award under your username.

To those that are already donors, there's not much we can do to convince you but y'know.

Anywho, would love to see a donation or two drop-in. No pressure, everyone has their reasons - just a reminder from the PWF Staff.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Thanks, @Roadster and the mods and everyone. Right now, it's been tough not just running and paying for upgrades for a forum but also caring for my mom as well. If you can give a little it would be appreciated. Thanks for being a great family and wishing you the best!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Highspot

I don't want to put ads up as it would be a shitty experience but if you if you guys could vote on what products or services you use please tell me. I may down the road have to put ads up to keep afloat. I am being real with you all. Google just had another shift and we are doing ok in ranking but its hard. So if you can tell me if you buy stuff from Amazon or etc it would be appreciated as us 48 can do a lot. Thanks again for those who have PMed me about my mom as well!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Platinum

I shop at Walmart, Target, GameStop, and the Dollar General/Dollar Tree. As well as McDonalds, Arbys, and Texas Roadhouse lol.

5. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

Dollar Tree is dope. Fuck gamestop though, support local you idiot. Hell, Ebay is cheaper in most cases.

Other than that, yeah hit up ads. I'll try to hook up some cash in the incoming weeks as paychecks and taxes get me back into a cush pose...but let's do some community shit to keep it at least semi active. In all honesty though, this is still about as shit as WWEF was at the end, so it only can go up from here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Juventudinho

It is semi active smh hell u mean

7. andie

andie Piss off Ghost! D-Generation X

If you have Amazon Prime but still use other sources to buy physical games, tf are you doing?

8. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum D-Generation X

Tbh, I suggest doing huge prizes to be a yearly thing during Mania or some shit.

If anything, you should implement a shop system IMO.

Make it something like:
    1 Post = $1
    Thread = $3

One Month Netflix Subscription = $500
    One Month Hulu Subscription = $500
    Amazon Gift Card = (depending on amount)
    WWE Network Subscription = (Depending on subscription)

That way, you're spending minimal money but attracting more eyes.
    On average, you're spending $10 each on those subscriptions.
    Obviously you can change the rates to make it more challenging, but people would still try to attain it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

I used to be a pawn broker, and thus get siginificantly better rates than what are on Ebay/Amazon.

10. Highspot

This forum has been renewed for another year through xenforo. Please, we like to keep this site ad free but any donation or sharing our forum with others help us. Thanks again!!!

Also, I just renewed the hosting so keep supporting PWF!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Highspot

We are continuing to do SEO on the forum. We hope we can get more members to PWF. We will run a contest when we are a bit bigger but until then it takes nothing to share this forum on Twitter, G+ and Facebook. Thanks for being loyal and have a great day!

• Like Like x 2
  12. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Platinum

I might sound dumb for asking this but what is SEO again?

13. Highspot

Search Engine Optimization

14. Juventudinho

Basically our ranking in Google, Bing, Yahoo etc etc

15. Highspot

Remember, thanks to those who have donated as it helps us with SEO and other plugins for the forum. We will grow but be the building blocks that help us get there. Again, thanks again!!!!