Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'd recommend watching this segment from RAW. Dean Amrbose cut a great promo, with some pretty edgy lines in their bro.

He basically equated Roman's cancer as a punishment from misdeeds. I liked it and chances are Roman was told about it.

Anyways, I'd recommend a watch.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I'd recommend watching this segment from RAW. Dean Amrbose cut a great promo, with some pretty edgy lines in their bro.

He basically equated Roman's cancer as a punishment from misdeeds. I liked it and chances are Roman was told about it.

Anyways, I'd recommend a watch.
Wow, wtf, I don't know if went on his own meaning Dean Ambrose but to say that about Roman is disgusting and shitty. The guy is battling cancer and they want to make a segment out of it. What b.s and find better writers.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Ambrose has the potential to be a very good performer.

It's sad that he get saddles with this garbage.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Thought it was a strong promo. If Reigns is fine with it, then I don't really have a problem with it.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I highly doubt they would have had Dean say all of that without clearing it with Roman. I think Roman understands that they're what they're trying to create here. This is making even more personal, and making Dean an even bigger asshole heel. This has potential to be a feud of the year candidate if WWE doesn't botch the crap out of this. After this feud ends, I hope the send Dean to Smackdown so he doesn't get lost in the shuffle afterwards.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Thought it was a strong promo. If Reigns is fine with it, then I don't really have a problem with it.
That's because you are an imbecile who is detached from the real world.

Do you really think people enjoy watching cancer be made light of? It's just desperate TV.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
That's because you are an imbecile who is detached from the real world.

Do you really think people enjoy watching cancer be made light of? It's just desperate TV.
I don’t really care what other people think about a wrestling promo.

It’s like that Reid Flair promo. Flair gave consent, it’s not my business to be offended when the person that should be, is fine with it.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
I don’t really care what other people think about a wrestling promo.

It’s like that Reid Flair promo. Flair gave consent, it’s not my business to be offended when the person that should be, is fine with it.
Ric Flair was upset by that promo.

Not that I would expect you to be able to relate to human emotions. Given that you think wresting is real life.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Ric Flair was upset by that promo.

Not that I would expect you to be able to relate to human emotions. Given that you think wresting is real life.
Don't you just hate it when whiny white folks try to tell you what to be offended by?? I can totally relate, bro!