1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumor Dean Ambrose might be leaving

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Roadster, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Source

It's gonna be sad to see one of their top guys leave. He easily deserves more than being shipped around in the midfield after reinventing himself.

2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Either he has enough money and is tired of the nonpush in WWE, or, he might jump ship and try the Indy's (AEW)

3. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler Donor

I've watched a few videos on this. Most where saying he is fed up with his new character. That is one of the reasons. Can you blame him if he does leave though?

4. Highspot

I can't blame him, he has proven he can draw and if the WWE can't see that then I don't blame him going somewhere else. Btw, I was at a match in Delaware for CZW TOD in 2009. Here is my picture 10 years ago [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Swamps

That's awesome bro.

I really hope he goes somewhere else (not impact).

6. Roadster

I have a feeling he's probably gonna go somewhere he doesn't have to fear death. Maybe he'll do a few tours in Japan or something.

AEW seems the most likely.

7. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Think he may just be done for a bit. Seems to be leaving on a good note, so I doubt he’s just tired of WWE as company. Maybe creativity & physically, but I think he’s burnt out. Almost died during his rehab period, came back and his best friend left. Probably just feels like he’s made enough and wants to enjoy himself

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Highspot

I think he needs time away and maybe starting a family etc. We don't know but being on the road all the time and some of the shitty bookings doesn't help either. So I agree with you @andie, he might just need a break.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blue

Blue Rookie

Good for him. New York wasn't for him. He can make a comfortable living with the new indy scene that's gushing with cash.

10. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I can see him doing better outside WWE tbh. Sucks to see him go, but it'll probably be for the better.

11. Leanne's Agent

Leanne's Agent Rookie

For me he doesn't suit the WWE and isn't going to fulfill his potential in the WWE. Wouldn't hurt to start fresh in AEW where he's bound to have more creative freedom

12. Roadster

Until Shad Khan wants to see Ambrose doing the whacky line on a daily basis.

13. Leanne's Agent

Leanne's Agent Rookie

Hmmmm yeah, I mean the Khan family's involvement/input will be key to how AEW takes off but that's another forum thread for another day

14. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Indie Wrestler

I coudn't care less. He was the least enjoyable member for me of the shield. Need I say more?

15. Swamps

There is some talk now that he maybe staying with WWE. It is worth noting that Reigns himself is trying to talk him into staying. Also, it has been mention that he has been added to shows post WrestleMania now. I heard this from the Wrestletalk guys.

16. Roadster

Might be making moves, but he seemed pretty scarred from his injury experience, and reports say he wants to take some time off.

17. Swamps

Taking time off is still different from leaving all together. I can totally understand needing time off to repair both physically and emotionally. He can still sign an extension and sit out for recovery. Just my opinion though.