1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Cross Media Branding

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Davey Wrestling, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

Hi guys, just been to your Facebook and Twitter and nothing matches the forum in terms of style or branding.

It would be beneficial to have the same colour scheme/logo marks and styles of posting across all of the different social sites you have a presence on in order to build brand awareness - this, in turn can and help the forum grow (assuming people like what they see in the other social sites. And also assuming that they want to be a forum user in the first place).

eg: Profile pics on Twitter/Facebook etc could (and should) all be the forum logo, the purple is a pretty unique colour for a wrestling forum I think, so include that across your pages - just basically tie everything together so that when somebody goes to your twitter from here or from Facebook to here they can immediately know that they're in the right place.

(sorry for sounding like a 40 year old but... well...)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Hey, welcome to the forum.
    I haven't seen the facebook, but I agree with the twitter.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

@Cortana

I like the sound of that. I will probably make a logo for our Twitter page to fit the dimensions.

• Agree Agree x 1