1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games CREATE-A-WRESTLER FOR OLD (AND STILL THE G.O.A.T) N64 WRESTLING GAMES (WWF NO MERCY/VIRTUAL PRO WRES

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Motts, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Motts

Motts Trainee

I figured this is as good a place as any to find people who'd appreciate this and would like to share in the fun. I've recently rekindled a love of creating current wrestlers from scratch on the two greatest of all the times of the anals of wrestling games, No Mercy and VPW 2. I've been able to create current wrestlers and insert them into these great games. If anyone here shares that love of creating wrestlers for these two AKI games I can post descriptions item by item here on how to create modern wrestlers for the games. Everyone from A.J. Styles to Kenny Omega to Seth Rollins to Zack Sabre Jr. to the Stinger and Sid Vicious to Kevin Owens and Tetsuya Naito and many, many more. Descriptions including ring attire and explanations on what moves are used as stand ins for signature moves would be included. If interested hit me up! Have a great holiday season all!

2. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

If I find my No Mercy N64 I'll make ond.