1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Concerts you've been to?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cortana, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]
    Which concerts have you been to? Which concert have you been to last? Post about it here! Last one I went to was Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, SZA and Ab-Soul. Had a great time, amazing performances. ​

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

uhhh

my recorder concert in the 1st grade

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Sadly, I had a chance to see the Eagles, Nirvana mostly 90s bands as well but I never went. I really regret it now.

4. Cortana

Also saw Metallica last year, they were amazing. Got up close to the barricade, it was a hell of a experience. They're not bad live at all either.

5. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

The last concert I went to was at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, it was Under Oath and Coheed & Cambria.

The best concert I went to was Music Midtown in 2003. this is the yearly Music festival in Atlanta. Godsmack and Saliva were the head liners. Which is freaking awesome because they're my two favorite bands. This is also a three day event. Other bands that were there were Live, Uncrowned, Collective Soul (Didn't see them because Godsmack was playing at the 99X Stage at the same time), KC & JoJo, 3LW, Shaggy, etc.

6. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

Yo I went to the Championship Tour as well last month. Got to see everyone but SZA cause her voice is/was still fucked. Awesome show though, one of my favs that I been to.

In order of when I went, I've also seen Blink 182/My Chemical Romance, Mac Miller, Migos, Curren$y, and Post Malone. Seeing J.Cole and Young Thug next month (too hyped) and seeing Mac again in November.

7. Juventudinho

I wanna go to a Blink 182 concert ngl

8. Cortana

Hey there yo.

Nice, sucks that you didn't see her though.

Also saw Iron Maiden with Ghost, Exodus and Kamelot. Enjoyed 'em all, really loved the energy from Bruce. Showing my Dad Ghost was also an interesting experience.

9. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Music Midtown I went to had Eminem, Lorde, Jack White, Lana Del Rey, John Mayer, and a few others. Really enjoyed it

Only concert I've been to. Could've gone to Bonaroo once but I couldn't make the time

10. TNHBrah

TNHBrah Rookie

I've seen KISS (Not Good), Def Leppard (Good), Motley Crue (Bad), AC/DC (Great), Night Ranger (Great), Loverboy (Horrible), Paul McCartney x2 (Amazing), The Who x2 (Great), Paul Simon (Great), and I have Mac DeMarco and John Fogerty coming up this fall.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Juventudinho

Don't KISS just do concerts on cruise lines that sponsor them, nowadays

12. TNHBrah

TNHBrah Rookie

I think they do tours with other bands, never by themselves though. I saw Def Leppard/KISS. I know KISS/Motley Crue toured together before in the 2010s.