1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Storyline Comeback Kid

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Roadster, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

*Michael is seated in an office at the Sears Center. His hands are over his face and he lets out a deep breath. He looks up and a camera crew is starting straight at him. He tells the camera man to come closer*.

Michael: Dat fucking Kid.

*Michael throws a binder and a lamp off his desk in rage*.

Michael: That fucking clown thinks he can do this? I'm not a child, Kid. I know you did that to Dragon. I know you tried disrupting our show because you're dingy ass isn't on the card. I know that you think you're fucking clever. I know that you're proud of yourself, but the time for pride is over.

*Michael leans back and closes his eyes as he tries to calm down*.

Michael: I've already ended you, you bastard. I've pinned you down and proven that you're the old guard. I've proven that you're the past and this, me, I am the present. I don't need you to sell tickets. I've buried your saggy ass six feet under. You're just a liability. But it seems that your ghost has come back to haunt us.

*Michael leans close into the camera, red in the face, shaking with anger*.

Michael: I have nothing to prove, but I'll be sure that someone will step up. The time for metaphor is over. Kid, you black bastard, you will be vanquished...but not by me.

*Michael chuckles and steps out of his chair. He walks off frame, leaving the crowd in suspense as to who is going to join Michael*.

• Informative Informative x 1