1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Cody Rhodes vs Nick Aldis NWA World's Heavyweight Championship

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Cortana, Jul 31, 2018.

?
  1. Nick Aldis(c)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Cody Rhodes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Anybody else looking forward to this match? Currently my favorite feud. I don't mind whichever man leaves champion, but I am gonna support Nick Aldis more. I've been loving his championship reign. ​

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Rhodes will give the NWA a new, fresh and popular face.

3. Cortana

Aldis is doing a amazing job himself, he's also younger than Rhodes.

4. Juventudinho

But Rhodes is the bigger star. Also he wrestles in a lot more promotions, and is a great company image kinda guy.

Having Aldis chase Rhodes, maybe leading to another super indy show like this could do great for the NWA.

5. Cortana

But Aldis has been building himself up. This win could make him even better, which in turns cements him even more as a champion. Sure he could lose it to Cody Rhodes, or instead go over him and gain heavier credibility, and more since he would be gaining something by winning this match. I love Cody a lot, and it was a hard decision for me, but I feel like Aldis can cement himself and the championship heavily with his reign. Not to say Cody won't, but he's going up himself and is known everywhere. This is the chance for NWA to have their own start from the bottom to the top with someone they placed as their own.

6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I'm down with Cody

7. Juventudinho

I don't see Rhodes not getting a big win at his own show.

8. Cortana

We will see.

9. Cortana

This was amazing work by the both of them. Aldis reeling and pressuring Rhodes to make it worth his while, and Cody being the sly little smart ass. That comment at the end was fucking sweet. Cody makes anything look wonderful. Aldis makes the championship feel worthwhile by refusing to settle for nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cortana

Episodes from Cody's YouTube building up to All In called All Us. Currently there are three episodes, and also features the Young Buck's journey to All In.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

11. Cortana

Also if anyone else(mostly for myself because I'm getting one) wants the official poster for All In for Cody Rhodes vs Nick Aldis, here's a link: Limited Edition ALL IN NWA Title match poster

Posters are $25 a piece, and limited time. I'm getting my this coming Tuesday.

12. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Cody vs Nick has been the feud I have been watching the most. Both are incredible talents and the build has been beyond what was expected. There really isn't much I can say that hasn't been said before or even on here, but I am looking forward to Cody winning just for the icing on the cake and as a way to pay tribute to his dad. Also, one minor thing I enjoy is the way Cody talks about Dusty because of him talking about Dusty as his dad and not as Dusty the wrestler, which is cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cortana

Honestly even though I still want Aldis leaving champion, the work Cody has been putting on behind the scenes is astonishing. I saw on Twitter a few times where he helped buy plane tickets and people search for ideas to watch All In when they couldn't make it due to medical health. His father would be proud of him, he's really putting in the grind.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Agreed, Cody and even the rest of Bullet Club are some of the hardest working wrestlers currently even if you hate them, you have to admit that. I agree I think Dusty would be very proud of Cody because of him helping others and for being really passionate about wrestling.