1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana: Court

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cortana, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Holy shit. That's crazy. Sad to see the friendship end.

3. Cortana

With the email:

I can see why Colt is going for it somewhat despite their "friendship" as of recent years. Not my business though, but was shocked to see the headline.

4. Juventudinho

Punk apparently freaked that Colt kept contacts within WWE and its been rocky since then.

Punk seems very bitter.

5. Cortana

If Colt successfully gets into the WWE and gets a bit of a career there, it would be tremendous for Colt and can open plenty of opportunities. Punk should have been supportive despite his bitterness. At least that's me as a friend.

6. Juventudinho

Colt is a great guy. Never met him personally, but he's fairly popular in Chicago, and he's known as a pretty good guy. He has at least 1 billboard up for a different company every month on the highway - made Chicago his own territory.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cortana

At least he's getting some exposure. To be honest that's why I'm saddened to see he was talked to so aggressively by a close friend. He's really chill and comes off as nice and professional. I hopes good things come out of this no matter what for him.

8. Juventudinho

I think the issue is moreso the way Punk is almost trying to rub in the fact that he's richer than him. Really shitty way to talk to him. I'm glad Colt has stuck it close to his roots, tho.

On a side note, Billy Corgan went to my high school and his parents live 3 mins from my house.

9. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

It's pretty fucked, Punk was a millionaire before he left the WWE. Kinda can't expect a life long friend who has maybe seen a 3rd of success he has to just fork out $230k, all because he's bitter.

Can't deny Punk's WWE work, but he just seems so paranoid that anyone who is involved with the WWE is out to get him. Cabana, Graves, Jericho, dude can't seem accept that not everyone is going to hold the same malice he does.