1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Storyline Class from Mombasa

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Cortana, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

The camera pans to the beautiful oceans in Diani Beach; gaining a shot of the waves as they crashed. The camera is then adjusted to face Farooq, who is standing in white swimtrunks, with ovals sunglasses that have a white trim, but golden lens. He sips on the red wine that he holds onto, standing next to the rising water.

"Dick Fagget... You know, I'm trying to enjoy my time out here. Came out here to Kenya for some relaxation before my training, before I train to defeat you. It just... Blows my mind! I mean haha, like, look at you. Look at the way you present yourself. You. You're a child." He points to himself with his thumb, "But me, I'm a man. A God. A being of class. You look like an embarrassment. YouDick, people like you get washed up. Destroyed. They perish. People like me? We get stronger, we get bigger, we become legends. Champions. Gods."

Farooq took another sip of the wine, looking towards the ocean. The sun began to set, as Farooq chuckled. "You know Dick, I'll send you on a trip. It'll be on your back. The lights will be the last thing you see after going toe to toe with me. I hope after you lose you change your outlook, I hope you start to work on yourself. You have the honor of working for one of the best companies... No, the best wrestling company in the world. If you won't stop being a childish idiot then I'll make you stop, myself. After all, a God gives direction, so I'll relieve you of your sins after your loss. " Farooq takes another sip, the sun setting as the camera began to shut off.