Interest Christmas wishlist

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
What'd you want? Not necessarily just for Christmas, but something you'd like to get your hands on this season.

Fifa 18 and a Blackburn jersey for me.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
My Christmas wishlist is to go a year without my dad beating me:/

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
What I would want more than anything, and Not just for Christmas, Is to be able to travel to Tennessee to be with the Guy I've liked and Met on my Home Wrestling Forum. We've been talking awhile since About June and We both like each other. But the Distance is Whats the issue...
Sounds cool. TN ain't too far from Ohio, though.

Drag

Dat Kid Sucks Dick
Platinum
Oct 5, 2017
the man
what i would like to get done for me on this next christmas morning is to have one of the nice pwf ribbon things under my name, u kno the ones, that proudly display why THIS is an account u should always hit "winner" on their posts on.

ohhoho U kno the 1's! nick's for example says "iwt creative" tsar is "administrator" shadow's reads "jewish" I WOULD enjoy one this christmas season. thasts what i want for christmas today

Indy

Indie Wrestler
Oct 5, 2017
I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF UR WISHES ONLY MINE IS CORRECT AND APPROPRIATE NO DISRESPECT BUT UR ALL WRONG

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
More financial success more success in my personal life more success in my work life come closer to God that's all I really want don't need anything for Christmas at least not anyting worldly

Reactions: Highspot