1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Christian IWT History

Discussion in 'Internet Wrestling Titles' started by Punk, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Aight.

Making this thread cause it's only been a week and y'all are legit talking about my career on stuff that I either never did or it never happened.

So hopefully knowing this information you will make promos on me that make sense.

2012 - Storyline wise on the debut of IWT, I win a 30 man battle royale to win the IWT World Heavyweight Champion

I replace Danny and am now Tag-Team champ with Senhor
    I retain against Royal Rumble winner Stopspot and Farooq at IWTMania
    I lose tag titles to VP and Kid at IWTMania
    My reign ends after 191 days when Eric Draven defeats me at Over the Limit or something.

September - I return and attack Britanica who did the whole Undertaker thing
    Eventually this sets up feud for Team IWT Vs. DX
    I'm the only one who shows up for team IWT. Maybe VP showed up too? All I know it was like 2v5.
    Jonathan revives WHC after huge roster influx. Rewards it to me.

I leave to study for school in Feb but storyline wise I am suspended for drugs and stripped of WHC which is now up for grabs in a 6 man Elimination Chamber which I think Kid wins?

I return around November for the Tag Team Tourney and team with Alias Antonio.
    We beat Dazzle's team and Stop/Shadow and win tag titles

At RR I defeat Nick for WHC and Alias wins IWT Champion
    Beat Dat Kid on Uprising
    At Mania, Kaizer beat me for WHC champion after rigged voting by Oval, but eventually it's overturned and given back to me
    I challenge Oval for IWT Championship and he eventually no shows

IWT dies

Alright, and now to respond to some misconceptions from the Press Conference thread

this ain't true. It's ashley the opposite. I show up, my opponents don't.

idk if this true.

It was Kaizer and potentially Oval if he showed

I say all this just in case any of you ever promo on me. So it stays on point rather than me having to correct you during promos.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Didn't you come back in 2016? I thought you did.

3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Christain*

It is true though, I chose Forté over Drake/Andrew to be inducted because I felt like he had a better legacy. Nick still fucked up my introduction and meshed the two characters together, that son of a bitch

4. Punk

Maybe for one-off match. IDK

5. Dat Kid

Dat Kid Rookie D-Generation X

You do realize that I’m going to say whatever lies I want to make you look bad right? Like none of this matters to me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. andie

I don't remember Farooq being so hostile

7. Juventudinho

:cima:

8. Punk

So sell it with facts, why would you confuse the audience with lies when none of it makes sense?

That’s just lack of creativity if anything. If you can’t think of material, better to say nothing than something that isn’t even true.

I’d rather you say Christian wears adult diapers so I can play off it rather than me having to refute everything like I’m a teacher grading your paper. Smh

9. Punk

fr fr

10. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Indie Wrestler

So that's how the story goes, nice. I can't remember jack out of the majority of IWT, ESPECIALLY the stuff I wasn't involved in. It's good just for a general reminder on the history.

What I took is you had fooq, shadow, Seab, and spot in your division, while I was whooping From and VP for the better part of 2? years? Niiiiice. #prestige.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dat Kid

Because I’m a heel. No one other than you and I know about your history and I can get away with it.

If you want to call me out on lying how about you do it in character.

The teacher grading my paper part is a little unesscesary and if i can’t participate in IWT the way I want then im just not gonna do it. Or better yet you can leave and return in a few months as the world heavyweight champion

12. Punk

I already responded in character in the press conference thread like 2-3 days ago. idk why you overrreacting fam.

It’s easier to write content “knowing” someone’s history than to make up stuff just because you’re a heel. If you’re not gonna use this information, maybe someone else will. Don’t take this shit seriously fr

It’s all in fun and games

13. Punk

Yeah, I think we had segments with each other but nothing more than that.

14. Juventudinho

Stop the off topic shit.

15. andie

This ain't your thread nimrod

16. Juventudinho

You are an idiot

17. Dat Kid

Muf, you’re the one coming at my writing. Like how are you gonna just critisize how I do things in IWT and expect not to get some sort of negative reaction from me. I don’t need a lecture about how to participate in an e-fed ffs. This whole thread is useless, no one cares about any of the history, lets be serious for a sec. There’s like 6 of us old timers, who really cares at this point.

18. andie

You're a fucking geek

Can't wait till Kid gets IWT control again

19. Punk

fam, this thread is clarifications and details on Christian's IWT career.
    You read way too into it if you think this was a shot directed at how you write a promo.

Did I say not to promo the way you do?

Legit my opening sentences in the thread are:

If you felt malice in any of the words I said, I don't even know what to say. It's legit an overreaction on your part because you're taking shots at me like I criticized how you promo.

I mean, I don't care about IWT on the scale any of you guys did, but if you ever bring up any of the previous matches or accomplishments you did, I'll be the first to respond cause apparently it doesn't matter. Legit, you're overreacting like I'm attacking you.

20. Punk

legit, if you got shit going on in your life, don't take it out on me

• Dumb Dumb x 1