1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Buckethead

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cortana, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Anybody into Buckethead? He's personally my favorite guitarist running for about 8 years running. The fact his history of albums have such diverse styles that branch out to many different genres. Perfect for someone who has a taste to search for the unknown. It makes certain albums standout and goldmines such as Colma, Electric Tears, Racks, Population Override and much much more. Going from aggressive to beauty on the flip of a switch. I can go on for hours, so instead of doing that, I'll just post that here.

If you're interested in listening to Buckethead, I always suggest these two songs:

Welcome to Bucketheadland is a good portion of what Buckethead is, Fast, a character and aggressive. Soothsayer is another portion, soft, beautiful and more emotional. And Soothsayer gets you ready, because a good amount of his good work is lengthy. You're gonna have to make a good amount of time if you wanna get into him heavily, but there's plenty of good ones to choose from still.​