1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Roode: Red Brand Death

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Cortana, Aug 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]
    Bobby Roode ever since getting drafted to RAW has been just been flopped around in the out of bounds zone. What would be best to fix this talent full of potential? Or should he leave RAW, or WWE all together? ​

2. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

It's not just Raw, he wasn't doing anything on SDL either. He was given the US title, but the only person to have had a decent run w/ it as of late was Jeff.

The problem is they structured his character around a word, but he was allowed for his persona to come through in NXT. That hasn't been the case on the main roster, hell he barely even gets to say that word anymore.

They made a mistake bringing him up as a face, and I doubt they'll change him because they're not worried about the mid-card.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Yeah it's sad that he's been shuffled around. He needs to turn heel, since it's obvious that his gimmick which is basically the word "Glorious" has kinda died down since debuting. His US title feud wasn't all too much to talk about either, so it's not really RAW's fault, but he's gotten substantially less time on RAW than SmackDown.

4. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

Bobby should be in the main event. But that's asking too much in the WWE.

5. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

He's been boring since NXT too in my opinion. I know what Roode can do character wise and they haven't done shit with it.

6. Juventudinho

His gimmick is a word, that will happen.

7. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Agreed. He should have never been brought up as a face. They need to turn him and let him be heel. He is more natural as a heel.

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

He is a way better heel. I think he a has sunk in the wwe. He might need to go away and establish himself again like McIntyre,Cody.

9. Juventudinho

He's too old for that, I reckon. Nearly 40, and he shouldn't be so misused.

10. He is already established, to even compare his situation to a cody or drew is laughable. He should be used better though. He has something to offer on the roster as a mid card heel stalwart

• Agree Agree x 1