Bobby Roode: Red Brand Death

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database

Bobby Roode ever since getting drafted to RAW has been just been flopped around in the out of bounds zone. What would be best to fix this talent full of potential? Or should he leave RAW, or WWE all together?​

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
It's not just Raw, he wasn't doing anything on SDL either. He was given the US title, but the only person to have had a decent run w/ it as of late was Jeff.

The problem is they structured his character around a word, but he was allowed for his persona to come through in NXT. That hasn't been the case on the main roster, hell he barely even gets to say that word anymore.

They made a mistake bringing him up as a face, and I doubt they'll change him because they're not worried about the mid-card.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Yeah it's sad that he's been shuffled around. He needs to turn heel, since it's obvious that his gimmick which is basically the word "Glorious" has kinda died down since debuting. His US title feud wasn't all too much to talk about either, so it's not really RAW's fault, but he's gotten substantially less time on RAW than SmackDown.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
He's been boring since NXT too in my opinion. I know what Roode can do character wise and they haven't done shit with it.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
It's not just Raw, he wasn't doing anything on SDL either. He was given the US title, but the only person to have had a decent run w/ it as of late was Jeff.

The problem is they structured his character around a word, but he was allowed for his persona to come through in NXT. That hasn't been the case on the main roster, hell he barely even gets to say that word anymore.

They made a mistake bringing him up as a face, and I doubt they'll change him because they're not worried about the mid-card.
Agreed. He should have never been brought up as a face. They need to turn him and let him be heel. He is more natural as a heel.

UncleJoe

Trainee
Aug 9, 2018
He is a way better heel. I think he a has sunk in the wwe. He might need to go away and establish himself again like McIntyre,Cody.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
He is a way better heel. I think he a has sunk in the wwe. He might need to go away and establish himself again like McIntyre,Cody.
He's too old for that, I reckon. Nearly 40, and he shouldn't be so misused.

Mar 6, 2018

He is already established, to even compare his situation to a cody or drew is laughable. He should be used better though. He has something to offer on the roster as a mid card heel stalwart