1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Lashley Says He Wants Brock Lesnar will it ever happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PaulieG, Aug 7, 2018.

1. PaulieG

PaulieG Trainee

I got lucky enough to bump into Bobby Lashley at the Poker tables in the MGM. Wasn't exactly sure what to ask him but decided to ask him about fighting Brock in WWE or MMA he says "It's the $$ Fight he wants it and he will fight Brock anywhere."

So if they were to meet in WWE or UFC who would win in each contest? Will they ever clash what is your opinion?

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

If Lesnar loses the next UFC fight, I can see it happening after that in WWE. If the fight happens in January, I can see this match happening at Wrestlemania. I would hope Lashley would go over since he is more likely to stay with WWE.

3. BossHoss

BossHoss Trainee

Bobby Lashley is the most bland wrestler I've seen in awhile. The dude is big and athletic but the all black and black hat or head band make him seem really generic.

I'd like to see a MMA fight between the two. I think it would be a good fight.

A wrestling match would be kind of boring but it should happen. Both are MMA fighters and both are powerhouses. Save it for wrestlemania?

4. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Lashley is being pushed as a white meat baby face with the same exhausted insults and threats. He was a beast in TNA and Mexico, even though he was a face. WWE have really lost their way with booking faces. At least he's a legitimate athlete and fighter.

5. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Bobby's character kinda whack right now, so unless they change it, it won't be a hype match. Still would be on top list of matches I want to watch.

6. YaGottaBelieve

YaGottaBelieve Trainee

Probably not but I think it would be one hell of a match