Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
What are your guy's thoughts on Lashley's return last night?

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Dumb that they used Elias for it, dude is fairly over and is just in the most go no-where segments. Clear that they have no direction for him other than to go out and make it closer for the program to end.

Was expecting him to return against Lesnar, but still decent he’s back. Just needs a good re-entry feud.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Dumb that they used Elias for it, dude is fairly over and is just in the most go no-where segments. Clear that they have no direction for him other than to go out and make it closer for the program to end.

Was expecting him to return against Lesnar, but still decent he’s back. Just needs a good re-entry feud.
And a good theme song. smh that mess

¡Tranquilo!

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Sep 29, 2017
His return feel flat but then again when you think about it Bobby Lashley was a top guy in a not good era of WWE so he'll need a reintroduction period. I think he'll be on SDLive if anything with the superstar shakeup coming up. If he stays on RAW I hope we get Lesnar/Lashley eventually.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Never cared for him so its meh for me.
Always was a physical beast, but lacked any ring attributes and was pretty piss poor in the charisma department.

However his recent return to wrestling (2014-present) has been phenomenal. Amazing matches, all over the world.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Hated him in WWE, loved him out of it - hope it carries on.