1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Billiards

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cortana, Aug 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Anybody play? Used to play very actively around 2-3 years ago. Every here and there I still play, gonna play again this Friday. Never was the best, but I won a good amount of games. Very fun game to play Billiards is. ​

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I used to play all of the time. I started playing around 10 YOA with my older brother. We always went to Sportsman Unlimited, which was a local Bar and Grill in our hometown. Sadly, it is no longer there.

My nephew had his own table and we would play three to five times a week. Sometimes until 3 AM.

One time I was shooting pool with a chick I was dating at the time. This seafood spot we were at had three tables, so I asked if she wanted to play. She said she wasn't very good so I told her I wasn't either and it would be fun. Anyway, a couple of kids probably between 11 - 13 years old came over and was watching us. My date walked away to use the restroom after one game, and one of the kids says to me, "You must not play often". I tell him I play all the time. He then says to me I sucked really bad. I smiled and said, "Ya know I'm letting her win, right?" He asked me why would I do that, as if he didn't believe me. I looked over at his dad, who had came over as well, and I said to the dad, "Have you had THE talk with him yet? If not you can explain to him why I'm letting her win. That way you can have your birds and the bees talk with Jr here, while answering the question he just asked me". Can you believe that cock blocking little bastard told her I said that when she got back? Geez man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Nothing competitive, but played a lot from ages 9-13-ish.

Had a table (probably not regulation) at my house. Was a lot of fun playing against my family.

4. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Ahh use to play until the place closed back in the day with the squad. Drinking and playing about five games multiple times a week was fun.

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Maybe 11 plus years ago. We had a local bar and we would play for fun but nothing more than that.