UK Best UK promotions?

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
What'd you think are the best UK promotions?

I think it's down to PROGRESS.

Progress offers a lot more, and it's supposed to be a tie-in with music and stuff. I also find their production values to be pretty good. They shine a light on younger UK talent so it's always a good resource.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Yeah It pretty much is the same thing. But only with a different name.
Yeah, not a fan. I liked the in-ring stuff but seeing internet marks trying to promo like it was their fucking life was kinda cringey. Only made worse by the fact that hundreds paid to hear them.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
I would say it is a tie between Progress and Revolution Pro, both companies are great and both have amazing talent, I will lean towards Progress a little more, but that is due to me watching more of their shows.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Been a long time since I've heard anything about PROGRESS

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
I've seen IPW and watched matches from Defiant, need to look into it more.
IPW is petty good and Defiant is better now than what it once was and Wade Barret if the GM, so that is cool.

Reactions: Cortana

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
IPW is petty good and Defiant is better now than what it once was and Wade Barret if the GM, so that is cool.
Ah, might go in deeper then since I've been wondering where Wade is. Commentary on IPW was one of my favorite things from IPW aside from the in ring work.

Reactions: Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Ah, might go in deeper then since I've been wondering where Wade is. Commentary on IPW was one of my favorite things from IPW aside from the in ring work.
Wade will also be on the rebirth of World of Sports as well, which I would recommend as well. I agree IPW does have good commentary for that is something quite rare nowadays.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
If anyone has watched any World of Sports Wrestling, I would highly recommend it especially if you are a fan of the British style of wrestling.