Best Tag-Team To Watch In WWE

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The Usos, without a doubt.

They consistently and constantly put on some of the best matches on the main roster. They have a cool gimmick, and they make the tag titles feel important and it really shows in their feuds with the New Day, The Bar and Anderson & Gallows.

Danny Jay

Trainee
Apr 17, 2019
Cesaro is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch on planet earth right now, so The Bar is for sure up there. The mix of the raw strength and dominance of Sheamus and Cesaro’s technical masterclass blends perfectly. Also, The Usos are easily one of the best tag teams in the world. As for an underrated choice, Mustache Mountain always catch my eye in their tag matches. Very exciting and promising team.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Cesaro is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch on planet earth right now, so The Bar is for sure up there. The mix of the raw strength and dominance of Sheamus and Cesaro’s technical masterclass blends perfectly. Also, The Usos are easily one of the best tag teams in the world. As for an underrated choice, Mustache Mountain always catch my eye in their tag matches. Very exciting and promising team.
I really wanted a long term Usos/Bar rivalry. It was so dumb the way they booked their feud. They could've torn the house down.