1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Becky Lynch

Discussion in 'WrestleMania 35' started by Roadster, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Is anyone else tried and cringing at this angle with Lynch and Rousey.

What started out as a genuine groundswell of support has been shoved up everyone's ass to the point where the crowd is dead, the promos are flat and have forced WWE to go full Russo and have announced: ROUSEY HAS GONE OFF SCRIPT!!

It's terrible, and has really killed a potentially great angle. WWE killed yet another great potential angle, and it's gonna hurt Mania.

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler Donor

Well, I did call it a while back. However, this is Woke Wrestling Entertainment main event for Wrestlemania. Eventhough it's like the 5th most interesting match on the card.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

They've dropped the main event billing, likely gonna be knocked down the card due to the increased amount of no fucks given.

4. Swamps

They're still mentioning it as the main event in promos and such. Dirt sheets are even saying its possible to headline the show.

Fans are divided in the IWC on what has killed interest. Some are blaming WWE, and others are blaming Becky being annoying on Twitter. My opinion, it's a combination of Becky just being an annoying troll and other matches have finally been set. For about a month there were only two matches on the card.

5. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

It has potential to be a good feud, but the cringe kind of kills it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Long Live Ulster

Long Live Ulster Trainee

Shes terrible. I think she needs to take some time off and not come back as far as im concerned.

The feud is bad but the people involved arent doing it any favors. Its killing the hype for Mania.

7. Delirium

Delirium Trainee

Becky's act has become stale. She's reduced herself to being an annoying troll on Twitter that's running out of material. I love Ronda being a heel. It's the only thing keeping the feud interesting for me.

8. Swamps

Agreed on her getting stale. However, if this isnt pushed as the main even, the Soy Boys will have a fit.